Author Topic: "Talk to Your Child About the GOP - Before It's Too Late"  (Read 1033 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
"Talk to Your Child About the GOP - Before It's Too Late"
« on: May 13, 2018, 02:14:45 PM »
A Tom Steyer Mothers Day ad (the video is halfway down the page) telling mothers to talk to their kids about the GOP - before it's too late.

Bizarre TDS. I guess it's funny watching Steyr spend money to get Trump reelected or something.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/05/13/bizarre-anti-trump-mothers-day-ad-launched-by-liberal-activist-tom-steyer.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
Re: "Talk to Your Child About the GOP - Before It's Too Late"
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2018, 03:09:23 PM »
Best "Trump 2020" ad yet.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2018, 12:19:04 PM »
Best "Trump 2020" ad yet.

Agreed!  That is funny.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2018, 04:54:49 PM »
Thinking about this, are we sure this isn't a gag?  It is a bit too perfectly set up, even to the point of showing the mother slamming a martini at the end.  
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2018, 05:02:25 PM »
Thinking about this, are we sure this isn't a gag?  It is a bit to perfectly set up, even to the point of showing the mother slamming a martini at the end. 

Next Gen America was founded by Tom Steyer who hates Trump with a passion, so no it is not a gag.

Quote from: From Wikipedia Article
Steyer has raised money for Hillary Clinton,[27] and hosted a fundraiser on her behalf at his San Francisco home.[66][67] Steyer contributed $87,057,853 in funds exclusively to Democratic Party candidates during the 2016 election cycle.[68][69]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Steyer
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 05:05:06 PM »
Okay.  Thanks.  I guess stereotypical leftists are stereotypical. 

grampster

• friend
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2018, 11:32:02 PM »
"2016
Steyer has raised money for Hillary Clinton,[27] and hosted a fundraiser on her behalf at his San Francisco home.[66][67] Steyer contributed $87,057,853 in funds exclusively to Democratic Party candidates during the 2016 election cycle.[68][69]"

Proving once again that a fool and his money are soon parted.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw