Author Topic: Just in time for "patriot" act renewal, bogus tapes from Osama & Al Za  (Read 1118 times)

Buck Naked

Do you ever notice something about these bogus tapes that strangely surface from time to time? The administration NEVER QUESTIONS them, the tapes are always loaded with "threats" and "advice" to americans from the speaker, and that they never make any coherent sense?

The controlled media never asks obvious questions like why is _______ terrorist giving information and quasi advice to americans? Why do these clearly bogus tapes always seem to be engineered to HELP the U.S. administration? And the kicker: since when do genuine terrorists give out threats of actions they claim they are planning INSTEAD OF JUST EXECUTING THOSE ACTIONS?

Nothing in these bogus tapes, either from "osama" or "Zawahri" ever add up or make sense. They especially never benefit the alleged speaker's cause either.

The propaganda value of these tapes only ever assists the U.S. administration. They only have the effect of getting non thinking people to say "see, I told you there's a threat, now let's stand behind our president so we can beat this scary figure who is on my TV screen speaking things no one can verify but the heroic CIA!!!"

TarpleyG

• friend
Just in time for "patriot" act renewal, bogus tapes from Osama & Al Za
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2006, 03:12:26 AM »
You may be right.  Regardless of whom is to benefit from these tapes, I still believe they are all canned and stored until needed.  I think OBL is dead and the other guy is now too.  At least I hope so.  One thing is for sure--even if OBL is dead and the .gov has knowledge that he is, they will not let on that they know until it is in their best interest (think making the announcment that "we got him" right around the '08 election to boost Republican support).  I hate politics.

Greg

Preacherman

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 04:00:56 AM »
I doubt very much whether these tapes are bogus.  Consider:

1.  They were "delivered" to Al Jazeera, not to any other news source.  I would think that Al Jazeera has ways and means to know that they're from an authentic source - these must be in place, or they could be hoaxed by anybody!  Just as the IRA had "code words" to let British news media and police know that a bomb warning from them was authentic, so Al Qaeda must have ways to let Al Jazeera know that the tape they receive is authentic.

2.  The US security establishment has a pretty awful record of keeping "dirty tricks" secret.  I doubt very much that it would be possible to conceal an operation to produce bogus tapes like this, given the current political climate and the availability of "whistleblower" protection for informants - not to mention anti-war Senators and Congresspersons who would be delighted to offer protection and immunity to anyone testifying in front of their committees.

3.  The timing of the tapes doesn't coincide with any particular legislative agenda.  The Patriot Act renewal is an ongoing process.  To have a bogus tape produced now, rather than a few months ago, when it was up for debate in the Senate, makes no sense.
Let's put the fun back in dysfunctional!

Please visit my blog: http://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot.com/

garyk/nm

• friend
  • shovelbum
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 05:56:51 AM »
Three words:
Wag the Dog

Gewehr98

• friend
  • Yee-haa!
    • Neural Misfires (Blog)
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 07:10:51 AM »
Three words:

Tin Foil Helmet

Bin Laden's alive, he's pissed off that we hurt his organization, and he's gotta do something more spectacular than crashing an airliner into a scyscraper to keep his remaining faithful in tow.  A little propoganda on his part goes a long way towards that latter effort.
"Bother", said Pooh, as he chambered another round...

http://neuralmisfires.blogspot.com

"Never squat with your spurs on!"

The Rabbi

• friend
  • "Ahh, Jeez. Not this sh*t again!"
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 04:20:22 PM »
Quote from: Gewehr98
Three words:

Tin Foil Helmet

Bin Laden's alive, he's pissed off that we hurt his organization, and he's gotta do something more spectacular than crashing an airliner into a scyscraper to keep his remaining faithful in tow.  A little propoganda on his part goes a long way towards that latter effort.
Big ole honkin'  PLUS ONE.  Nothing more need be added.
Fight state-sponsored Islamic terrorism: Bomb France now!

Vote Libertarian: It Not Like It Matters Anyway.

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 11:19:30 AM »
More spectacular?  Like finally let go a Davy Crockett (or the Sov equivalent) in NYC???
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

IndianaDean

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2006, 09:45:41 PM »
I thought OBL was alive and well and living on a ranch in Crawford, TX.....