Author Topic: BMW Films  (Read 970 times)

Dannyboy

• friend
BMW Films
« on: January 25, 2006, 11:39:28 AM »
Anyone remember the BMW short films from a few years ago?  They were great films done by some of the best in the business.
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.

client32

• friend
BMW Films
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 12:38:03 PM »
I remember them.  I only watched the first set though.  

My favorite was Star.  At one time you could buy them on DVD, probably still can on ebay.
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations - APS homepage 3/4/05 - 5/20/05

Never ask a man where he is from. If he is from Texas he will tell you. If he isn't there's no need to embarass him.

Justin

• friend
BMW Films
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 12:53:12 PM »
The BMW films were one of the best combinations of art and advertising I've ever seen.
Your secretary is not a graphic designer, and Microsoft Word is not adequate for print design.

atek3

• friend
    • http://www.geocities.com/atek128/Welcome.html
BMW Films
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 05:16:58 PM »
do it.

atek3

Dannyboy

• friend
BMW Films
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 06:24:55 PM »
I found one today that I had downloaded last year sometime.  I found and downloaded the rest this afternoon from this site.
http://intl.bmwfqa.com
Star was definitely the best one of the bunch.  That was the only one I remember seeing when they came out.  How can you not love seeing Madonna flying all over the back seat of that car?
Oh, Lord, please let me be as sanctimonious and self-righteous as those around me, so that I may fit in.

client32

• friend
BMW Films
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 04:45:30 AM »
Re torrent.

yes please.
Admit nothing, deny everything, make counter-accusations - APS homepage 3/4/05 - 5/20/05

Never ask a man where he is from. If he is from Texas he will tell you. If he isn't there's no need to embarass him.