Author Topic: Holy Crap Clueless Clinton  (Read 1272 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Holy Crap Clueless Clinton
« on: August 01, 2016, 10:49:14 AM »
The Clinton campaign is hosting a "cybersecurity fundraiser". I can't figure out if she's mostly clueless or else has really big testicles, because this follows her weekend interview where she, with a straight face, claimed that Comey said she told the truth about the email debacle.

http://twitchy.com/loriz-3139/2016/08/01/so-good-this-hillary-clinton-campaign-event-is-a-major-self-awareness-fail-and-its-hilarious/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vn_PSJsl0LQ
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Holy Crap Clueless Clinton
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2016, 11:00:48 AM »
This is the sort of power that comes with having no shame.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2016, 11:33:42 AM »
Both candidates seem to have stuck a foot inn their mouths.
Clinton repeated the lie she initially made about her e-mail antics....
Trump said he sent a letter to the NFL ....
Plus how he handled the Khzir Khan affair was heavy handed and rebounded against him .....wondering if his wife couldn't speak as she was forced by Sharia Law not to ....then she spoke up and said she was too grief - stricken to talk.

Tamp it in, Mr. Trump.....your license to dingbattery isn't unlimited......
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2016, 02:22:35 PM »
Uhm. Wow. That's...  impressive.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2016, 10:41:13 PM »
Both candidates seem to have stuck a foot inn their mouths.
Clinton repeated the lie she initially made about her e-mail antics....
Trump said he sent a letter to the NFL ....
Plus how he handled the Khzir Khan affair was heavy handed and rebounded against him .....wondering if his wife couldn't speak as she was forced by Sharia Law not to ....then she spoke up and said she was too grief - stricken to talk.

Tamp it in, Mr. Trump.....your license to dingbattery isn't unlimited......

I'm seeing hints that the Khan family has long standing ties to the Clinton machine.
No worse than Hillary calling the mother of one of Hillary's Benghazi victims a liar.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2016, 10:59:53 PM »
I'm seeing hints that the Khan family has long standing ties to the Clinton machine.
No worse than Hillary calling the mother of one of Hillary's Benghazi victims a liar.

Except that the Khan story has gotten about 50 times more press coverage than the Benghazi mom story.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2016, 02:19:49 PM »
Whoops. 

Looks like papa ihan is a supporter of sharia over the cotus.  And his law firm specializes in getting pre-jihadis into america.

I predict much less coverage of this and of khan in the future as his usefulness wanes.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2016, 08:43:32 PM »
And just as there is a small possibility of Trump getting a little sympathy back over Kahn, his team puts their feet in their mouths again:

http://twitchy.com/sd-3133/2016/08/02/keep-digging-katrina-pierson-alters-history-to-nail-obama-hillary-for-capt-khans-death/

Sadly, I think even Clinton is better on military matter talking points than Trump. For someone that's supposed to be surrounding himself with smart people, he's doing a lousy job of it. There's no way Katrina Pierson knew what ROE were. Somebody fed that to her and then they completely blew dates. Sloppy.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."