Main Forums > The Roundtable

Crude oil...

<< < (7/8) > >>

Ben:

--- Quote from: MechAg94 on December 03, 2021, 09:25:24 AM ---I was thinking some aide posted it without looking at it too hard, but someone had to zoom in the graph to make it in the first place.

--- End quote ---

I think maybe the DCCC expected that their moron base would just look at the pretty drawing with the "big" downward curve, and not the numbers. It's a pretty great example of the "lying with statistics" theme, especially if you expect an uninquisitive audience.

WLJ:
2 cents = significant

--- Quote ---    Joe Biden is now touting lowering oil and gas prices "significantly." pic.twitter.com/K1IcJro1qc

— Townhall.com (@townhallcom) December 3, 2021
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---    Biden: “I’ve used every tool available to address price increases and it’s beginning to work. Take gasoline and gas prices. Last week I announced the largest ever release from the United States Strategic Petroleum Reserve to increase the supply of oil and help bring down prices.” pic.twitter.com/4Y5iWS6jJz

— Tom Elliott (@tomselliott) December 3, 2021
--- End quote ---
https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2021/12/03/he-approved-keystone-bidens-promise-to-use-every-tool-available-to-lower-gas-prices-spontaneously-combusts/

Ben:

WLJ:
WE'RE SAVED! HAIL BE TO BRANDON!

JTHunter:
Considering that Biden isn't worth 2 cents in the first place - - -.  >:D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version