Main Forums > Politics

Maybe we should just start a The World Has Gone Mad thread

<< < (2/585) > >>

WLJ:

--- Quote from: Ben on December 17, 2020, 09:39:36 PM ---Destroying our society and destroying our children, all for 0.60% (as per an lgbqtrxyz website yet, when I looked it up - 0.4% from other liberal sources) of the population.

--- End quote ---

Just came back to say pretty much the same thing

Boomhauer:
My wife and her family is friends with a woman who is letting her 12 y.o, daughter take puberty blockers and presumably the surgery at some point. It’s screwy as hell

Andiron:

--- Quote from: Boomhauer on December 17, 2020, 09:44:47 PM ---My wife and her family is friends with a woman who is letting her 12 y.o, daughter take puberty blockers and presumably the surgery at some point. It’s screwy as hell

--- End quote ---

Oh,  so child abuse?

I'm the last guy to say there ought to be a law,  but the exception proves the rule here.

Hawkmoon:
I'm confused. It's okay now for parents to encourage doctors to give Tommy hormones so he'll grow up thinking he's Tomasina ...

But if sumdood goes to his clergyman because he's conflicted about his sexuality and the clergyman uses words to help the dude wrap his head around the fact that he's a he ... that's abuse.

Does that about sum it up?

230RN:
What's a "gender reveal party?"  Everybody drops trou to see what the other person's got?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version