Author Topic: SHARKS!!  (Read 744 times)

MechAg94

• friend
SHARKS!!
« on: August 17, 2022, 03:12:58 PM »
SHARK SIDE OF THE MOON Trailer (2022) New Shark Movie Trailers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YYwkdXS06E

This just looks bad.  I wonder if there is some chance of it being a bit funny like Iron Sky.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Tuco

• Fastest non-sequitur in the West.
  • friends
  • If you miss you had better miss very well
Re: SHARKS!!
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2022, 07:54:39 PM »
This just looks bad
But they said the same about Sharknado
7-11 was a part time job.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2022, 07:55:47 PM »
But they said the same about Sharknado

They were right.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Regolith

• friend
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2022, 09:42:53 PM »
They were right.

Movies that are made bad on purpose just don't have the same charm as unintentionally bad movies.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2022, 10:02:48 PM »
Remember when shark week was a thing?

Staying with family so I've been subjected to TV for a year now. Yesterday I saw some guy wrestling a shark onto shore in New York. I was walking through the room so I'm not sure what was going on other than some dude dragging a PO'd shark out of the water by the tail.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2022, 09:49:30 AM »
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2022, 02:51:16 PM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?