Author Topic: Chicago newspaper reporter is SHOCKED that Chicago PD is corrupt.  (Read 1020 times)

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
The article:  http://chicago.suntimes.com/opinion/editorial-chicago-polices-missing-buyback-gun-points-to-inside-job/

This must be his first day on the job as a Chicago journalist.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Chicago newspaper reporter is SHOCKED that Chicago PD is corrupt.
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2017, 07:52:45 AM »
Not to worry.  Colt's building Cobras again.

I thought an alibi gun was supposed to have the serial number removed.  

Bill Jordan tells the story of where a fellow officer shot back at a bad guy on a bridge who had fired a shot at the officer. On getting hit and killed, the bandito's gun flew out of his hands and into the water below.

Jordan says that night of the incident, he slipped a gun, similar to the one the BG dropped, into his shirt pocket and went out to examine the scene first hand. As he was on the bridge looking down into the water, contemplating the officer's possible fate if the bandito's gun was not found, he heard a splash below.  Jordan's gun had accidentally slipped out of his shirt  pocket.

The next day they called in a magnetic crane to dredge the water in order to obtain the evidence gun and to nobody's surprise, the magnet pulled out three guns, all matching the description of the BG's gun, and all having one shot fired.

According to Jordan, the coroner remarked that it was the best case of a justified self-defense shooting he'd ever encountered.  Jordan tells it better than me.  I'm just recalling the story.

If you get a chance, get a copy of Jordan's "No Second Place Winner."

Terry, "Not advocating anything illegal, just re-telling a story," 230RN

« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 02:50:33 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Ned Hamford

• friend
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2017, 07:59:13 AM »
"When the police take a gun off the street, you would like to believe its killing days are over."

See how scary guns are?
Improbus a nullo flectitur obsequio.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2017, 11:19:25 AM »
Not to worry.  Colt's building Cobras again.

I thought an alibi gun was supposed to have the serial number removed.  

Bill Jordan tells the story of where a fellow officer shot back at a bad guy on a bridge who had fired a shot at the officer. On getting hit and killed, the bandito's gun flew out of his hands and into the water below.

Jordan says that night of the incident, he slipped a gun, similar to the one the BG dropped, into his shirt pocket and went out to examine the scene first hand. As he was on the bridge looking down into the water, contemplating the officer's possible fate if the bandito's gun was not found, he heard a splash below.  Jordan's gun had accidentally slipped out of his shirt  pocket.

The next day they called in a magnetic crane to dredge the water in order to obtain the evidence gun and to nobody's surprise, the magnet pulled out three guns, all matching the description of the BG's gun, and all having one shot fired.

According to Jordan, the coroner remarked that it was the best case of a self-defense shooting he'd ever encountered.  Jordan tells it better than me.  I'm just recalling the story.

If you get a chance, get a copy of Jordan's "No Second Place Winner."

Terry, "Not advocating anything illegal, just re-telling a story," 230RN

Some people aren't the brightest bulb in the batch.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.