Author Topic: On the mid-size 9mm  (Read 1901 times)

lupinus

• Southern Mod Trimutive Emeritus
  • friends
Re: On the mid-size 9mm
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2018, 12:14:28 PM »
I will add that since fourth gen, I've found them much more pleasant to shoot and accurate in my hands.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
That is all. *expletive deleted*ck you all, eat *expletive deleted*it, and die in a fire. I have considered writing here a long parting section dedicated to each poster, but I have decided, at length, against it. *expletive deleted*ck you all and Hail Satan.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2018, 03:01:31 PM »
Right now, there are quite a number of 9mm pistols on the market in that size range.  Most of them are pretty decent guns.  I think most people could find what fits them best.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2018, 12:00:40 AM »
Right now, there are quite a number of 9mm pistols on the market in that size range.  Most of them are pretty decent guns.  I think most people could find what fits them best.

There are rafts of 9mm pistols in every size range. The challenge is to name a current-production center-fire semi-auto that's NOT available in 9mm. The Desert Eagle is the only one that springs to mind, and it wouldn't surprise me if I was wrong about that one.

I guess the really small pocket-pistols would be about the only group that can't be had in 9.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #28 on: July 31, 2018, 09:15:57 AM »
There are rafts of 9mm pistols in every size range. The challenge is to name a current-production center-fire semi-auto that's NOT available in 9mm. The Desert Eagle is the only one that springs to mind, and it wouldn't surprise me if I was wrong about that one.

I guess the really small pocket-pistols would be about the only group that can't be had in 9.

How small and painful to you want to go?  Until Remington bought them out, there used to be the Rorbaugh 9mm that was pretty teeny.
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.