Author Topic: Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47  (Read 1809 times)

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
First, she takes an axe to the terrorist scum beating her dad.

Then, when the terrorist drops, she snags his AK, and finishes him off with his own weapon.

To top it off, she wings one of his partners-in-terror.

That's beautiful...<sniff, sniff>...could someone lend me a tissue?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/india/6244076/Farmers-daughter-disarms-terrorist-and-shoots-him-dead-with-AK47.html

Rukhsana Kausar, 21, was with her parents and brother in Jammu and Kashmir when three gunmen, believed to be Pakistani militants, forced their way in and demanded food and beds for the night.

Their house in Shahdra Sharief, Rajouri district, is about 20 miles from the ceasefire line between Indian and Pakistani forces.

It is close to dense forests known as hiding places for fighters from the Lashkar-e-Taiba group, which carried out the Mumbai terrorist attack last November.

Militants often demand food and lodging in nearby villages.

When they forced their way into Miss Kausar’s home, her father Noor Mohammad refused their demands and was attacked.

His daughter was hiding under a bed when she heard him crying as the gunmen thrashed him with sticks. According to police, she ran towards her father’s attacker and struck him with an axe. As he collapsed, she snatched his AK47 and shot him dead.

She also shot and wounded another militant as he made his escape.

Police have hailed the woman’s bravery.

They said she would be nominated for the president’s gallantry award.

She may also receive a £4,000 reward if, as police believe, the dead terrorist is confirmed as Uzafa Shah, a wanted Pakistani LeT commander who had been active in the area for the past four years.

Supt Shafqat Watali said Miss Kausar’s reaction was “a rude shock” for the militants. “Normally they get king-like treatment but this was totally unexpected,” he said.

Miss Kausar said she had never fired an assault rifle before but had seen it in films and could not stand by while her father was being hurt. “I couldn’t bear my father’s humiliation. If I’d failed to kill him, they would have killed us,” she said.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

El Tejon

• friend
    • http://www.kirkfreemanlaw.com
Re: Farmer's daughter disarms terrorist and shoots him dead with AK47
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2009, 11:39:57 AM »
Police have hailed the woman’s bravery.

If only police in the states would do the same.

:police:
I do not smoke pot, wear Wookie suits, live in my mom's basement, collect unemployment checks or eat Cheetoes, therefore I am not a Ron Paul voter.

Gowen

• Metal smith
  • friend
    • Gemoriah.com
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2009, 12:22:23 PM »
Sadly, they will have to leave their home.  The terrorist will come back and either machine gun the house and firebomb it or they will serve to her, her father's head on a platter then kill her.
"That's my hat, I'm the leader!" Napoleon the Bloodhound

Gemoriah.com

HankB

• friend
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2009, 12:48:32 PM »
I HOPE the Pakistani cops let her keep the AK as spoils of war.

I hope her victory over these terrorists is an inspiration to other women . . . especially those who are abused by mutaween (Moslem religious police) simply for asserting their right to be treated as human beings.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2009, 03:30:31 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/8279929.stm

This article indicated there was 4 hour shootout with the terrorists.  

When seconds count, the police are only HOURS away!

Ms Kauser said the exchanges of gunfire with the militants had gone on for four hours.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

White Horseradish

• friend
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2009, 06:04:11 PM »
I HOPE the Pakistani cops let her keep the AK as spoils of war.
They won't. First of all, Jammu is in India and not Pakistan. Second, Indian gun laws suck big fat hairy moose appendage. Gun licenses are expensive, process is convoluted, restrictions are onerous. They are largely limited to domestically produced guns in non-military calibers.  IIRC, their gun regulation is mostly inherited from the colonial days, and that should tell you something.
Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire.

Robert A Heinlein

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2009, 06:43:55 PM »
IIRC, their gun regulation is mostly inherited from the colonial days, and that should tell you something.

A lot, but a lot, of former British colonies basically left their old gun laws intact when the Crown left.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Waitone

• friend
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 07:00:00 PM »
Vigilante actions.  Should have called the police and patiently wait for them to arrive.  We just can not have armed citizens making themselves into judge, jury, and executioner. =D
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2009, 07:05:43 PM »
Well, at least she didn't challenge them to a fistfight. 
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

brimic

• friends
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2009, 08:19:25 PM »
I hope my daughter never has the need to make me that proud of her.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama