Author Topic: the new survival gear standard, comic books & cigg's  (Read 502 times)

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
the new survival gear standard, comic books & cigg's
« on: February 20, 2012, 03:42:56 PM »
This guy survived arctic temp's in his car for months, with snow,cigg's and fine literature

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/man-trapped-in-car-for-two-months-in-sub-zero-temperatures-survives-by-hibernating-like-a-bear-022012
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

freakazoid

• friend
Re: the new survival gear standard, comic books & cigg's
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2012, 03:57:44 PM »
        If he was trying to take his own life as the artical indicates, can you imagine what he was thinking 
after waking up day after day to find out he was still alive? How frustrating. But here goes: 1) Wow, heaven is the inside of a snow covered car. 2) Wow, hell is the inside of a snow covered car. 3) Darn! I knew I should have brought my gun. 4) Gee, guess I should have turned the car heater off. 5) Did I leave the coffee pot plugged in at home? 6) Wish they had newspaper delivery out here. 7) How come all the people looking for me can't seem to find me? 8) Well, at least I've reached my goal weight.

Win.
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Lee

• friend
Re: the new survival gear standard, comic books & cigg's
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2012, 06:31:40 PM »
He must be a light smoker...or carries lot's of cigarettes with him.