Author Topic: These are not the twee thatched cottages you were looking for  (Read 753 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
These are not the twee thatched cottages you were looking for
« on: November 05, 2013, 08:45:57 AM »
http://www.incrediblethings.com/art-design/star-wars-invades-thomas-kinkade-paintings/

There's a link to the full panoply, but the comments about Kinkade are too good to pass up.

I have my suspicions about which of you will be setting at least one of these as your computer wallpaper.  Some of you will be doing a slideshow unless I miss my guess.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
Re: These are not the twee thatched cottages you were looking for
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 08:48:30 AM »
Besides the Star Destroyer in the valley, I kinda wish there was one where Vader, backed by Stormtroopers was force-choking a little Dutch or maybe Swiss-looking milkmaid girl.

Maybe have a half-squished lamb under the foot of an AT-ST in the background for effect.
I promise not to duck.

just Warren

• friend
  • My DJ name is Heavy Cream.
Re: These are not the twee thatched cottages you were looking for
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 02:05:03 AM »
Did you type that from your bunk?
Member in Good Standing of the Spontaneous Order of the Invisible Hand.