Author Topic: Let them hear your response  (Read 900 times)

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Let them hear your response
« on: November 19, 2013, 08:24:05 AM »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoABty_zE00

contact info - you need to fill out the form  http://www.foodcity.com/contact-us?/contact_us You can put in pretty much gibberish as long as it looks like an address, phone number, etc.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Let them hear your response
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2013, 09:42:41 AM »
Monitor's all blurry now.  Couldn't read the Captcha symbols.  Will try again later.

Terry
« Last Edit: November 19, 2013, 09:46:17 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2013, 10:15:00 AM »
I hate to be a stick in the mud, but does every wannabe producer out there have to make some sappy, tear jerker youtube video? 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2013, 10:47:59 PM »
It's amazing that Grandpa still has his uniform from when he was a Lieutenant, let alone that he can still wear it. My Class A's disappeared decades ago, and it doesn't matter. I weighed 155 pounds when I came home from Vietnam -- this morning I weighed 245.

Further, Gramps failed to observe protocol -- enlisted always initiate the salute -- the officer returns the salute.

Still ... a nice little scenario.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2013, 06:21:50 AM »

Further, Gramps failed to observe protocol -- enlisted always initiate the salute -- the officer returns the salute.

Still ... a nice little scenario.

Not when rendering honors.  But then the honoree is the one to terminate the salute.

Lots of picky details that the general public has no idea are wrong.  Who cares - it's schmaltz for the holidays.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2013, 02:37:06 PM »
I kind of wondered about that salute. Thanks for the explanations.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.