Author Topic: 15 More Minutes for Vindman  (Read 398 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
15 More Minutes for Vindman
« on: February 02, 2022, 11:00:41 AM »
This guy...

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2022/02/02/retired-lt-col-alexander-vindman-announces-civil-lawsuit-against-donald-trump-jr-rudy-giuliani-laura-ingraham-and-others-over-alleged-witness-intimidation/

Interestingly, he was a guest star on this season's "Curb Your Enthusiasm", playing himself. The episode was all about what a hero he is and how he did the "right thing" no matter the consequences. Looks like he wants to be a "hero" without any consequences. Well, and make even more money than his book and TV deals bring him.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

French G.

• friend
  • ohhh sparkles!
Re: 15 More Minutes for Vindman
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 12:23:23 PM »
We used to shoot traitors.
AKA Navy Joe   

I'm so contrarian that I didn't respond to the thread.

MechAg94

• friend
Re: 15 More Minutes for Vindman
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 03:45:17 PM »
It wasn't Trump and Co. that put him into the spotlight.  That was the Democrat politicians who changed whistleblower rules in Vindman's agency so he could claim whistleblower status without actually witnesses anything himself.  So he blew the whistle over hearsay that amounted to nothing.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge