Author Topic: Taking out the trash in Ft. Collins  (Read 1046 times)

Silver Bullet

• friend
Taking out the trash in Ft. Collins
« on: August 08, 2020, 07:45:27 PM »
https://www.facebook.com/jim.cross/videos/10224033325726625/

Pro police rally in Ft. Collins, Colorado gets uninvited visitors.  Doesn't go well for the visitors.

Andiron

• friend
Re: Taking out the trash in Ft. Collins
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2020, 11:13:42 PM »
If that doesn't warm the cockles of your heart you don't have one.
"Leftism destroys everything good." -  Ron

There is no fixing stupid. But, you can line it up in front of a wall and offer it a last smoke.

There is no such thing as a "transgender" person.  Only mental illness that should be discouraged.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2020, 12:15:47 AM »
These morons have no idea how fed up people are with their *expletive deleted*it. Trying to "invade" a suburban neighborhood or small town out here in rural America is a good way to find out.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

Boomhauer

• Former Moderator, fired for embezzlement and abuse of power
  • friends
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2020, 12:45:28 AM »
These morons have no idea how fed up people are with their *expletive deleted*it. Trying to "invade" a suburban neighborhood or small town out here in rural America is a good way to find out.

Brad

We’ve been watching their riots, assaults, arsons, and destruction go on unchecked for close to three months now. We’ve seen old ladies attacked, residential structures burned, emergency services blocked from responding, people drug out of their cars, people shot, etc and then seen the instigators shielded and excused.

I know this little prelude to a dirty war has been the talk of our break room for the entire period. We’ve been showing each other new videos that we have come across and vowed not to let it happen in our neck of the woods. And this is in a state where so far the protestors have largely been true to the “peaceful protest” slant from the media- on the first weekend of the unrest they burned a few cop cars and smashed a few business windows in but by and large they have kept a lid on it.

And I know that my friends and coworkers aren’t the only groups that has been discussing Antifa and stopping them. So far they have been smart enough to mostly contain their *expletive deleted*it to the cities where they have strong local .gov and populace backing and tolerance. If they are as dumb as I think they are they are getting bold from the success of their current activities and soon will decide they can test the normal Americans and it’s going to be an absolute bloodbath.

Quote from: Ben
Holy hell. It's like giving a loaded gun to a chimpanzee...

Quote from: bluestarlizzard
the last thing you need is rabies. You're already angry enough as it is.

OTOH, there wouldn't be a tweeker left in Georgia...

Quote from: Balog
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE! AND THROW SOME STEAK ON THE GRILL!

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2020, 09:38:10 AM »
So... violent protestors wreak havoc on peaceful counter protestors.

CNN's lead story...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2020, 12:41:58 PM »

Brad

There is a part of me that I have to work at a little to keep in check kind of wishes they would. (But, give me about another month to heal up some more :) )
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2020, 12:47:39 PM »
There is a part of me that I have to work at a little to keep in check kind of wishes they would. (But, give me about another month to heal up some more :) )

Me too.  I realize it causes people to call me out for armchair bravado, but these *expletive deleted*ing punks make me so mad, I can't tell you. They are all animals who either pick on the weak, or form packs to pick on the individually strong. Up to a point, I can just shake my head or laugh, but this is too much, and people need killin'.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2020, 01:05:59 PM »
I'm really afraid it is going to come down to a serious shooting event at one of these "peaceful protests", possibly several of them. The odds of significant numbers of dead and wounded on both sides gets higher day by day.
The fallout from that will forever change this country in a way I don't look forward to.
I'm also concerned with how the government response will fall. In the libtard enclaves it's a no brainer that the blm/antifa/commies will be the good guys. Out here in rural America I'm not entirely convinced it will be the other way.
The real tell will be on how the police respond. I still suspect that the majority will default to their paycheck.
I find it very slightly hopeful that the police in St. Louis have balked at blindly going along with the persecution of the McCloskeys and also disheartening to see that they are not being more vocal in their protests.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2020, 01:41:23 PM »
Thinking more on it, it's not that people need killin' so much as a bunch of white punks from well-off families with a "Lord of the Flies" mindset (or maybe more akin to the 5-year old in Walmart having a fit in the aisles for not getting his way) just needing a good ass beating. Maybe just quit treating these punks with kid gloves and a pat on the head.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

grampster

• friend
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2020, 05:03:27 PM »
It was with a bit of satisfaction when I read that most of the police departments around where the D's are going to have their convention have indicated they aren't interested in helping out with security.  The dark side of my demeanor hopes to see the rioters eat their own by disrupting whatever the Ds have planned.  I think it's likely the D's will be a no show and cancel it.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2020, 06:17:58 PM »
here in northern nevada BLM tried having a protest in heavily red Douglas County .
The local Sheriff had gotten attention by telling local BLM types to call someone else if you hate cops.
there was nothing more than some shoving, but it seems like that whole "cops have no legal duty to protect" thing didn't go well for the blm types.
some old people pushed some crybaby teens and that was that.
local media was hoping for a riot and shootings as as the red state folks showed up loaded for bear.
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."