Author Topic: Okay, I'm beginning to think this is a parody -- and if it isn't -- WOW.  (Read 622 times)

Furious Styles

Yet ... more ... Donnie Davies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNJtVAMkjSU&NR

previously discussed: http://www.armedpolitesociety.com/index.php?topic=5757.0

FWIW, his URLs aren't resolving. I think our evangelist got slash-dotted -- or else an elaborate prank turned into thousands of dollars in bandwidth overages.

Twycross

• friend
Re: Okay, I'm beginning to think this is a parody -- and if it isn't -- WOW.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2007, 09:01:02 PM »
For those of you not interested in listening to him once again, here is the basic summary:

"Thanks to Andrew Sullivan. Youtube is mean for taking our freedom of speech away. I'm fat 'cause I had a thyroid condition! Those anonymous meanies who have called me fat are pretty poor individuals. I'm a reformed homosexual, and I'm going to be releasing my wonderful program soon.  The end."

Furious Styles

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2007, 09:11:07 PM »
For those of you not interested in listening to him once again, here is the basic summary:

"Thanks to Andrew Sullivan. Youtube is mean for taking our freedom of speech away. I'm fat 'cause I had a thyroid condition! Those anonymous meanies who have called me fat are pretty poor individuals. I'm a reformed homosexual, and I'm going to be releasing my wonderful program soon.  The end."

If you do watch it, you'll hear a few things that make one wonder if this wasn't all a put-on.

Plus, there's this:

That's a band called "The Glass Gypsies," which is band headed by Bobby Conn, who happened to have been on the "gay band" list.  Check out the character second from the left. Is that our boy "Donnie"?

Twycross

• friend
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2007, 09:46:50 PM »
I don't think so. Too much hair.

I'd like to think this is a hoax, though. If it is, it's pretty darn good.