Author Topic: Sweden gets even more exciting.  (Read 1349 times)

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
Sweden gets even more exciting.
« on: March 19, 2015, 10:19:47 AM »
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/03/19/ak47-assault-rifles-used-in-sweden-pub-attack-death-toll-expected-to-rise/
2 dead so far, 15+ wounded according to Swedish media, death toll expected to rise.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Sweden gets even more exciting.
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 11:20:00 AM »
If the legacy Europeans wake up from their suicidal immigration policies it is going to get ugly over there. 

One can hope
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 11:27:21 AM »
If the legacy Europeans wake up from their suicidal immigration policies it is going to get ugly over there.  

One can hope

What about the U.S.? Regardless of what the law may say on paper, our immigration "policy" has defaulted to "C'mon down!" We need a policy of no immigration unless there is a shortage of Americans who can work in your area of professional expertise. I honestly don't think we need any more Latino landscapers, Pakistani motel owners, or Arab Kwik-Mart clerks.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2015, 10:58:10 PM by Hawkmoon »
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2015, 11:36:59 AM »
The USA seems to be in the proverbial frog in the pot situation.

I doubt "we" are going to wake up in time if at all.   
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2015, 12:08:14 PM »
Glad you're ok Viking.

So is this another Mumbai?

Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2015, 12:46:14 PM »
Glad you're ok Viking.

So is this another Mumbai?

80ish miles from me, so I'm not in the path of any bullets as it is.
Nah, not Mumbai. Criminals fighting over...something. Drug trade I guess.
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2015, 01:34:36 PM »
I guess Sweden needs some o' them gun control laws.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2015, 08:25:54 PM »
What about the U.S.? Regardless of what the law may say on paper, our immigration "policy" has defaulted to "C'mon down!" We need a policy of no iimigration unless there is a shortage of Americans who can work in your area of professional expertise. I honestly don't think we need any more Latino landscapers, Pakistani motel owners, or Arab Kwik-Mart clerks.
Just make sure "shortage of Americans" isn't defined as "no one will do it for minimum wage anymore".
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2015, 08:30:23 PM »
Just make sure "shortage of Americans" isn't defined as "no one will do it for minimum wage anymore".

That sounds like a shortage of Americans to me.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2015, 11:07:43 PM »
That sounds like a shortage of Americans to me.

Not with official unemployment hovering at close to six percent of the work force (that alone equals around 800,000 people), and hundreds of thousands more who are unemployed but who have stopped looking.

It's an interesting paradox that the government on one hand claims it wants to increase the minimum wage to raise the standard of living, but then on the other hand they encourage illegal immigration which creates a pool of workers who will work for (or below) minimum wage. If the government stopped allowing illegals to take the available jobs, the effective minimum wage would rise on its own as shortages of workers forces employers to pay more.

Capitalism at work -- supply and demand.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2015, 11:36:54 PM »
5.5% is no more 'close to 6%' than it is 'close to 5%'.

This is very close to what economists define as 'full employment' for American citizens.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2015, 12:04:42 AM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/louisefron/2014/08/20/tackling-the-real-unemployment-rate-12-6/

If only it was 5.5 percent
You'll have to forgive us for allowing the fact that we live here and can actually see whats happening to color our perspectives

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #12 on: March 20, 2015, 12:17:26 AM »
http://www.forbes.com/sites/louisefron/2014/08/20/tackling-the-real-unemployment-rate-12-6/

If only it was 5.5 percent
You'll have to forgive us for allowing the fact that we live here and can actually see whats happening to color our perspectives

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Except his post explicitly referred to the official unemployment rate.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #13 on: March 20, 2015, 11:07:45 AM »
Local paper seems to have carefully avoided mention of the actual background of the Swedish shooters, other than mentioning it could be "gang related" and posting some drivel about "alienation" in "immigrant communities" . . .

Viking - any more info on WHO the shooters were?
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2015, 02:57:17 PM »
Except his post explicitly referred to the official unemployment rate.

Anyone center-right or Libertarian here in America who makes a point of calling it "official unemployment" is intentionally bringing up the implied subtext of how the "real" U6 number of exhausted unemployment benefits, under-employed, or "given up"/dropped out, is roughly 3x the U1 or U2 number.
I promise not to duck.

Viking

• friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2015, 03:30:16 PM »
Local paper seems to have carefully avoided mention of the actual background of the Swedish shooters, other than mentioning it could be "gang related" and posting some drivel about "alienation" in "immigrant communities" . . .

Viking - any more info on WHO the shooters were?
None yet that I've seen. The actual target in this shooting was a member of Criminal Group A, which seems to mainly be middle-easterners living in/hailing from a certain part of Gothenburg. They are apparently feuding with Criminal Group B, which has a similar ethnic makeup, only difference is that they are from somewhere else in Gothenburg. There's been a few rather spectacular shootings & killings the last few years - last May one gang member (who might've been from Group B, but I'm uncertain) took the majority of an SMG mag to the chest & face, which, to the surprise of absolutely no one, proved immediatly fatal.