Author Topic: It's National Talk Like A Pirate Day !!!!  (Read 4547 times)

Scout26

• I'm a leaf on the wind.
  • friend
  • I spent a week in that town one night....
It's National Talk Like A Pirate Day !!!!
« on: September 19, 2013, 02:03:12 PM »
So what's your Pirate name ??

http://www.piratequiz.com/

Iron Davey Read

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!
Some days even my lucky rocketship underpants won't help.

Bring me my Broadsword and a clear understanding.
Get up to the roundhouse on the cliff-top standing.
Take women and children and bed them down.
Bless with a hard heart those that stand with me.
Bless the women and children who firm our hands.
Put our backs to the north wind.
Hold fast by the river.
Sweet memories to drive us on,
for the motherland.

AZRedhawk44

• friends
Re: It's National Talk Like A Pirate Day !!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2013, 02:15:15 PM »
Bloody Hairy Flint.

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist."
--Lysander Spooner

I reject your authoritah!

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2013, 02:18:32 PM »
Dirty Davy Flint

You're the pirate everyone else wants to throw in the ocean -- not to get rid of you, you understand; just to get rid of the smell. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2013, 02:24:35 PM »
Iron Tom Bonney

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

brimic

• friends
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 02:27:36 PM »
Iron Sam Bonney.

Arrrrr!
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 02:29:31 PM »
Your pirate name is:
Black Jack Rackham

Like anyone confronted with the harshness of robbery on the high seas, you can be pessimistic at times. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2013, 02:35:17 PM »
What if I don't want to be a regular pirate.  What if...

[queue Ray Stevens music]
I want to sing and dance,
I want to sing and dance,
I want to be a pirate in the Pirates of Penzance,
Wear me silver buckle slippers and me tight shiny pants,
I want to sing and daaaaaaaance....
[/queue Ray Stevens music]

Brad
« Last Edit: September 19, 2013, 02:44:54 PM by Brad Johnson »
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2013, 02:37:24 PM »
 Iron William Flint

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

fifth_column

• friend
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2013, 02:53:10 PM »
 Dread Pirate Vane

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You tend to blend into the background occasionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Actually I cheated . . . arr!
Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will... The limits of tyrants are prescribed by the endurance of those whom they oppress. ― Frederick Douglass

No American citizen should be willing to accept a government that uses its power against its own people.  -  Catherine Engelbrecht

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2013, 03:05:22 PM »
Captain Harry Flint

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2013, 05:54:18 PM »
Mad John Bonney

Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

I've always been crazy but it's kept me from going insane.  :lol:
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2013, 05:58:20 PM »
Bloody Harry Flint

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Like the rock flint, you're hard and sharp. But, also like flint, you're easily chipped, and sparky. Arr!

I'm more this pirate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQGTaS0IFOs

Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2013, 06:19:09 PM »
Your pirate name is:
Black Jack Rackham

You must be my long-lost brother -- the one who was kidnapped by pirates.

Your pirate name is:
Iron Harry Rackham

A pirate's life isn't easy; it takes a tough person. That's okay with you, though, since you a tough person. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

freakazoid

• friend
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #14 on: September 19, 2013, 07:19:09 PM »
Bloody Sam Vane, arr!

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

Well, sorta mostly. Arr!

stay safe.  Arr!
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2013, 09:06:34 AM »
Iron Tom Rackham
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2013, 09:27:12 AM »
I call it 9mm day.  9x19.
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2013, 09:33:46 AM »
Captain Davy Cash

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You're musical, and you've got a certain style if not flair. You'll do just fine. Arr!
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

geronimotwo

• friend
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2013, 09:40:01 AM »
dirty tom flint,  blimey!
make the world idiot proof.....and you will have a world full of idiots. -g2

Triphammer

• friend
« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2013, 02:35:09 PM »
Bloody James Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!