Main Forums > The Mess Hall

Hot sauce

<< < (5/5)

Jim147:
I have several around here from mexican to chinese. But like normal i have franks on my chicken right now. I put that *expletive deleted*it on everything.

French G.:
I have just decided to get the giant bottle of Cholula so I don't run out at work. Something with my metabolism/inflammation/sugar problems really responds to hot sauce. So relaxing, I learned it years ago that the key to not murdering my co-workers was eggs covered in hot sauce. Handful of dry paprika used to do the trick too.

Perd Hapley:

--- Quote from: charby on April 29, 2021, 10:48:59 AM ---Texas Pete's is another one you should try...

--- End quote ---

Every time I eat at Chick-fil-a.

Bogie:
Kicking myself for not getting a case of quarts of the Valentina when they had it at a local bargain grocery for $1.75/quart...

Boomhauer:

--- Quote from: charby on April 29, 2021, 10:48:59 AM ---Texas Pete's is another one you should try, I was skeptical since it is made in North Carolina, but I have a bottle in the fridge and backup in the pantry. It's a Louisiana style hot sauce.

--- End quote ---

Texas Pete is my go to hot sauce I’m not about overly spicy and I like it better than Tabasco sauce. I keep a small bottle in my lunch box.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version