Author Topic: CNN Suspends Chris Cuomo Indefinitely  (Read 2130 times)

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
Re: CNN Suspends Chris Cuomo Indefinitely
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2021, 10:54:29 AM »
The Toobin, Cuomo, and Weiner Show

The Three Weiners Show. All weiners, all the time
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2021, 10:58:59 AM »
This is interesting...

Now being reported that CNN fired Cuomo after an allegation of sexual misconduct...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/05/attorney-sexual-misconduct-allegation-led-to-cnns-chris-cuomo-firing.html

For the side that talks big about treating women with respect it sure seems like they're 99% of the problem when it comes to actually doing so. Fits a pattern.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 11:39:17 AM by WLJ »
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2021, 11:01:26 AM »
It also looks this morning like he's maybe going scorched Earth and trying to take CNN down with him. We might even see Zucker resign.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

dogmush

• friend
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2021, 11:24:49 AM »
It also looks this morning like he's maybe going scorched Earth and trying to take CNN down with him. We might even see Zucker resign.

We can only hope.

[popcorn] [popcorn] [popcorn]

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2021, 11:31:36 AM »
This is interesting...

Now being reported that CNN fired Cuomo after an allegation of sexual misconduct...

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/05/attorney-sexual-misconduct-allegation-led-to-cnns-chris-cuomo-firing.html

Quote from: Moe Green
He was bangin' cocktail waitresses two at a time!  Customers couldn't get a drink at the table!"
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #30 on: December 06, 2021, 11:39:28 AM »
For the side that talks big about treating women with respect it sure seems like they're 99% of the problem in actually doing so.
QFT.

“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

WLJ

• friends
- Calvin and Hobbes

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2021, 07:11:05 AM »
Chris Cuomo prepping to sue CNN for more than $18M over contract: sources
https://nypost.com/2021/12/06/chris-cuomo-prepping-to-sue-cnn-over-his-reported-6m-a-year-contract/?utm_source=twitter_sitebuttons&utm_medium=site%20buttons&utm_campaign=site%20buttons

Oh please please PLEASE turn into a vicious court fight! Neither side would win because of the stuff that would pour out...
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

T.O.M.

• friend
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2021, 11:28:12 AM »
Oh please please PLEASE turn into a vicious court fight! Neither side would win because of the stuff that would pour out...

As fun as that would be to watch,  you know there will be a settlement long before the real entertainment begins, complete with gag orders and non-disclosure clauses.
No, I'm not mtnbkr.  ;)

a.k.a. "our resident Legal Smeagol."...thanks BryanP
"Anybody can give legal advice - but only licensed attorneys can sell it."...vaskidmark

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2021, 12:04:37 PM »
As fun as that would be to watch,  you know there will be a settlement long before the real entertainment begins, complete with gag orders and non-disclosure clauses.

A boy can dream, can't he?
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #35 on: December 08, 2021, 12:27:11 AM »

Let them fight
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife