Author Topic: Traffic cam case  (Read 638 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
Traffic cam case
« on: January 13, 2017, 08:40:00 PM »
This may have been referenced before. But giving law school prof ticket has consequences

http://www.thepublicdiscourse.com/2017/01/18093/

https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1240819382673523&id=100002364204455

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Unisaw

• friend
Re: Traffic cam case
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 09:19:26 PM »
It's disturbing to see how many people involved in the justice system have just gone along with these schemes.  Is it safe to assume that the police officer has not been charged with perjury and that the city attorney has not been charged with malicious prosecution or anything else?
Well, if you have the sudden urge to lick your balls you'll know you got the veterinary version... K Frame

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 09:35:50 PM »
I rather like Professor MacLeod. I wonder where he stands on the Second Amendment ...
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 09:40:38 PM »
Civil, criminal, who's on first? Wow.

Also, if you need any more evidence that tickets are for revenue and not to curtail behaviors, just look to the fact that this guy has apparently still not had his bond refunded, and there doesn't in fact, seem to be a process in place to return it.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."