Author Topic: Joint/Muscle pain? I found something OTC that actually works!  (Read 788 times)

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
Joint/Muscle pain? I found something OTC that actually works!
« on: August 28, 2017, 03:01:18 PM »
No, this ISN'T Spam and I have nothing to do with the company except to send them money to buy their product. My step mom told me about it and I was all "yeah yeah, sure" but I ordered the smallest bottle to try anyway. The stuff actually works! Get this, the product is "Two Old Goats Essential Lotion." Yes, really. Terri and I love it. The smell isn't strong and is pleasant and it really helps with my bursitis and joint pain and her back pain.

I JUST ordered this as the first 2oz bottle we ordered is almost gone.
https://www.johnsonsway.com/collections/two-old-goats/products/two-old-goats-lotion?variant=261191042

https://www.facebook.com/2OldGoats/

Again, I get NOTHING from this other than helping someone out that has joint issues like we do. Get them to send ya a sample packet and see for yourself.
:old:
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

Jim147

• friends
Re: Joint/Muscle pain? I found something OTC that actually works!
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 03:04:29 PM »
I've used that for years never thought of sharing my secret. They carry it at most farm and home stores in my area.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2017, 03:14:35 PM »
I have BAD bursitis in my right shoulder and darned if this stuff doesn't make it bearable! Works on the wife's lower back too and she can be in tears from the pain and this stuff will help ease it up. Crazy.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 03:23:40 PM »
I Googled "two old goats lotion side effects" and found noting bad and a bunch of good reviews.

[attachment deleted by admin]
MOLON LABE!

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 03:47:59 PM »
Is it DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide)?  I used to have to buy that at farm and ranch places or vet supplies.  Did good, but made you smell a wee bit like you had garlicky stuff for lunch.

I got put on to it (this was way before the net) by a horsey person who said they used it as "horse liniment," especially for jumping horses.

I didn't abandon it, but at the time, my aches and pains weren't really that bad, so I just sort of forgot about it after a while.

TNX fer reminder.

Terry
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Brad Johnson

• friend
  • Witty, charming, handsome, and completely insane.
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2017, 04:11:08 PM »
https://www.lehmans.com/product/two-old-goats-lotion/

Active ingredients:
Lavender 0.05%   Relaxant
Chamomile 0.01%   Relaxant
Rosemary 0.02%   Anti-inflammatory
Eucalyptus 0.02%   Anti-inflammatory
Peppermint 0.02%   Anti-inflammatory
Birch Bark 0.01%   Analgesic

Inactive Ingredients:
Purified water, glycerin, goat's milk, glycol monostearate, acrylamide copolymer, octyldodecanol, isopropyl myristate, ispropyl palmitate, PEG 20, glyceryl stearate, cetearth-14, polysorbate 85, aloe vera extract, almond oil, idopropynyl butylcarbamate, germall plus, and aloe vera.

Looks like the majik ingreedeeyint is salicylic acid. Lots of OTC creams and oinkmints available. Everything else it so make it feel or smell better. IIRC most psoriasis relief creams have salicylic acid as their active ingredient.

Brad
It's all about the pancakes, people.
"And he thought cops wouldn't chase... a STOLEN DONUT TRUCK???? That would be like Willie Nelson ignoring a pickup full of weed."
-HankB

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2017, 05:04:01 PM »

Active ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:
Purified water, glycerin, goat's milk, glycol monostearate, acrylamide copolymer, octyldodecanol, isopropyl myristate, ispropyl palmitate, PEG 20, glyceryl stearate, cetearth-14, polysorbate 85, aloe vera extract, almond oil, idopropynyl butylcarbamate, germall plus, and aloe vera.

Looks like the majik ingreedeeyint is salicylic acid. Lots of OTC creams and oinkmints available. Everything else it so make it feel or smell better. IIRC most psoriasis relief creams have salicylic acid as their active ingredient.

Brad

Methyl salicylate, a.k.a. oil of wintergreen.  Be careful not to use too much at a time.  .01% should be pretty safe unless you're swimming in it.
"It's good, though..."

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2017, 05:49:25 PM »

Active ingredients:

Inactive Ingredients:

Brad

??? Where do you see salicylic acid listed in the ingreedamints?
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

zxcvbob

• friend
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2017, 05:52:30 PM »
??? Where do you see salicylic acid listed in the ingreedamints?

Birch bark extract is the same as wintergreen, just a different source.  Extremely high in salicylates, but I'm almost certain it's the methyl form rather than acid.
"It's good, though..."

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2017, 06:00:50 PM »
We use a drop the size of a nickle to a quarter at the most.
MOLON LABE!