Author Topic: This MUST be fake news... Everyone knows that Britain is a gun-free utopia...  (Read 800 times)

K Frame

• friend
  • I Am Inimical
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-41085258

And the guys on the motorbike were just trying to get his autograph.

Or maybe they just wanted to compliment him on his bitchin mun...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Carbon Monoxide, sucking the life out of idiots, 'tards, and fools since man tamed fire.

Sergeant Bob

• friend
Oh! How I hate Muns!
Personally, I do not understand how a bunch of people demanding a bigger govt can call themselves anarchist.
I meet lots of folks like this, claim to be anarchist but really they're just liberals with pierced genitals. - gunsmith

I already have canned butter, buying more. Canned blueberries, some pancake making dry goods and the end of the world is gonna be delicious.  -French G

BobR

• Just a pup compared to a few old dogs here!
  • friend
Mr Gladwell said the motorbike rider "repeatedly pointed at him with a gun," or pretended to have a gun and demanded to have his client's watch.

Sounds like he may or may not have had a gun, or maybe a fake gun, maybe just made a gun with his fingers, who knows what they had. ;)

bob

Bob F.

• friend
Car vs. motorcycle!!!!

Disparity of force, use it!
"I always have my primary weapon, it's right between my ears."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Car vs. motorcycle!!!!

Disparity of force, use it!

In the formerly Great Britain, people usually go to jail for defending themselves against life-threatening criminal acts.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.