Author Topic: First Hillary ...  (Read 5230 times)

RoadKingLarry

• friends
Re: First Hillary ...
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2015, 06:39:55 AM »
I heard Williams will also be joining the "I was raped by Bill Cosby" class action lawsuit..
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

bedlamite

• Hold my beer and watch this!
  • friend
  • Ack! PLBTTPHBT!
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2015, 07:55:33 AM »
A plan is just a list of things that doesn't happen.
Is defenestration possible through the overton window?

Monkeyleg

• friend
  • Tattaglia is a pimp.
    • http://www.gunshopfinder.com
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2015, 12:12:32 PM »
Now it turns out he lied about going into Baghdad with Seal Team Six, and getting a knife and a piece of the blown-up OSBL raid helicopter from team members as souvenirs.

This guy's career is over.

Boo-hoo.

You'd think he would have learned from Kerry not to lie about things done with members of the military, most of whom seem to have very good recollections of stressful events.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2015, 02:06:17 PM »
I thought it was interesting that Saturday Night Live, during their 40th year special (I didn't watch it, just read about it) took a big dig at "Faux News" but didn't mention their own network's anchor. Way to be cutting edge there, SNL.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2015, 02:27:07 PM »
People cite military intelligence as a classic oxymoron. Journalistic integrity strikes me as a more relevant choice nowadays.
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2015, 04:17:52 PM »
As we say in MI, intelligence is never wrong, just sometimes it is slow.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!