Author Topic: ObamaCare First Day Signups  (Read 954 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
ObamaCare First Day Signups
« on: November 01, 2013, 08:45:51 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/01/internal-notes-indicate-only-6-people-signed-up-for-obamacare-on-first-day/

According to notes from a Obama administration meeting only six (6) people signed up through the website on the first day it was open.  Rep. Issa released the documents but they are not official enrollment numbers.

The notes were taken at a “war room” meeting of the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services, which has been tasked with implementing ObamaCare.

They say that at the next meeting, which took place on the afternoon of Oct. 2, “approximately 100” people had signed up and 248 enrollments had occurred by the morning of Oct. 3.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Kingcreek

• friend
Re: ObamaCare First Day Signups
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2013, 09:25:31 AM »
Jay carney needs to spin harder. Weren't they saying they needed to average something like 30,000+ per day for the program to work?
What we have here is failure to communicate.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2013, 10:17:53 AM »
Now we know why she dodged giving numbers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

Harold Tuttle

• Professor Chromedome
  • friend
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2013, 10:51:59 AM »
meanwhile what was the order volume on the Apple store or Amazon or Ebay for that day?
"The true mad scientist does not make public appearances! He does not wear the "Hello, my name is.." badge!
He strikes from below like a viper or on high like a penny dropped from the tallest building around!
He only has one purpose--Do bad things to good people! Mit science! What good is science if no one gets hurt?!"