Author Topic: Second wave of health plan cancellations looms  (Read 826 times)

TechMan

• Administrator
  • Yes, your moderation has been outsourced.
Second wave of health plan cancellations looms
« on: November 20, 2013, 03:55:30 PM »
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/11/20/second-wave-health-plan-cancellations-looms/

A new and independent analysis of ObamaCare warns of a ticking time bomb, predicting a second wave of 50 million to 100 million insurance policy cancellations next fall -- right before the mid-term elections.

Mash the link for more.

I wonder if this will finally wake up America.

ETA: At least I can hope for is like some people have always said, hold federal elections right after everybody submits their income tax forms.
Hawkmoon - Never underestimate another person's capacity for stupidity. Any time you think someone can't possibly be that dumb ... they'll prove you wrong.

Bacon and Eggs - A day's work for a chicken; A lifetime commitment for a pig.
Stupidity will always be its own reward.
Bad decisions make good stories.

Viking - The problem with the modern world is that there aren't really any predators eating stupid people.

Waitone

• friend
Re: Second wave of health plan cancellations looms
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 08:22:09 PM »
I wonder if this will finally wake up America.
I figure we've got another 6 or so weeks before congress does something.  These guys will eventually have to go home and face the peeps.  At a minimum Christmas vacation will wake up congress to the peril of its situation.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon