Author Topic: sweet jeebus  (Read 544 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: sweet jeebus
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 05:41:26 PM »
Obviously there were two separate incidents, occurring at the exact same time at the exact same place, involving two different people with the exact same name, birthdate, etc.

One involved a church-going dood who was on his way home from rescuing stray kittehs, while the other involved a gang-banger who thought that turning his life around meant becoming un-alive.

I'm somewhat surprized that FOX failed to mention this freak situation.  Almost as much as I'm surprized WaPo failed to pick up the non-story of another illegal gun on the streets of DC.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2010, 05:51:41 PM »
i think being undeterred by the surveillance vid is most amazing
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2010, 09:31:52 PM »
fired at officers with a compact, pistol-like assault weapon.

Is that like one of those "pistol" ARs?

edit - Just read the fox link. Says it was a MAC 11. Supprised the other WP didn't say MAC since I would think that is usually stigmatized I think. Perhaps they was just looking for a reason to throw in the word "assault".
« Last Edit: September 03, 2010, 09:35:06 PM by freakazoid »
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

RaspberrySurprise

• friend
  • Yub yub Commander
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2010, 09:39:59 PM »
Is that like one of those "pistol" ARs?

edit - Just read the fox link. Says it was a MAC 11. Supprised the other WP didn't say MAC since I would think that is usually stigmatized I think. Perhaps they was just looking for a reason to throw in the word "assault".

The other article called it a "MAC-11 machine pistol" No clarification as to whether it was an actual MG with shoulder stock and so forth or if it was just one of the semi auto pistol clones. Hell given the MSM's usual skill at firearms identification it could have been practically anything.
Look, tiny text!