Author Topic: sweet!  (Read 614 times)

cassandra and sara's daddy

• friends
sweet!
« on: November 15, 2010, 09:20:01 PM »
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/article.aspx?subjectid=11&articleid=20101114_11_A12_CUTLIN105145

begging forgiveness for approving of an act of vandalism. nice work McAlester
It is much more powerful to seek Truth for one's self.  Seeing and hearing that others seem to have found it can be a motivation.  With me, I was drawn because of much error and bad judgment on my part. Confronting one's own errors and bad judgment is a very life altering situation.  Confronting the errors and bad judgment of others is usually hypocrisy.

by someone older and wiser than I

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
Re: sweet!
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 08:31:01 AM »
Good old fashioned karma came back to bite them in the hiney, not that they would know what that was. "What goes around, comes around." I would suggest they commit it to memory.

Trouble is, the tires were not round all the way around.  =D

And what with the city cops all assigned to protect everybody from everybody else, there were none to spare to keep an eye on the van.

Not that I condone vandalism.  I just hope whoever might have been involved has the ability to keep their pie hole shut.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

HankB

• friend
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 09:51:17 AM »
I don't advocate, endorse, excuse, or condone vandalism.

But it did induce a feeling of (as Germans would say) schadenfreude when I read that " . . . the protesters were unable to find anyone in town who would repair their vehicle . . . "

Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

Bob F.

• friend
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 10:21:29 AM »
They showed up at the Upper Big Branch mine disaster here in Southern WV. I know they weren't here very long and got no media coverage.

Rumor has it that somebody punched one of the male wackos in the face and told them to get the hell out. That remains only rumor 'cause nobody saw anything, just like Chicago. ;)
Stay safe.
Bob
"I always have my primary weapon, it's right between my ears."