Author Topic: Zombies!  (Read 1827 times)

41magsnub

• friend
  • Don't make me assume my ultimate form!
Zombies!
« on: April 01, 2010, 10:16:06 AM »
My little brother were playing video games last night, one of which had zombies trying to eat your brains as they always do!

He asked why do they do that?  The best answer I could come up with is maybe they are hungry and don't over think it.  Why do Zombies like brains so much?   =D

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Zombies!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 10:23:22 AM »
Zombie metabolism is very high, being undead and all.  Brains are high in protein and essential fatty acids, which makes them excellent Zombie food. =D
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

Myself

• friend
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 12:44:56 PM »
Lecithin, a key component in brain and nerve chemistry, is also used as an emulsifier in chocolate.  As zombies frequently can't get service in convenience stores, brains are as close to Hersey's bars as they can get.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 05:46:49 PM »
Lecithin, a key component in brain and nerve chemistry, is also used as an emulsifier in chocolate.  As zombies frequently can't get service in convenience stores, brains are as close to Hersey's bars as they can get.

NO SHIRT
NO PULSE
NO SERVICE!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

Declaration Day

• friends
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 06:15:34 PM »
NO SHIRT
NO PULSE
NO SERVICE!

Are you being insensitive to the living-impaired?

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 06:59:56 PM »
zombies, being mainly liberal when alive and thus unprepared ( guns/ammo etc )
instinctively seek out that which they lack. Brains. 
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 10:35:33 PM »

This!
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

BMacklem

« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 10:38:59 PM »
Also better known as Democrats.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 10:47:15 PM »

Gunsmith wins the internets.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw