Author Topic: ZOMBIES!!!!...  (Read 898 times)

makattak

• Dark Lord of the Cis
  • friend
ZOMBIES!!!!...
« on: August 07, 2012, 09:40:21 PM »
...are on H2!!

....and it's pretty much just what I would expect a History Channel documentary about zombies would be. Complete with a thoroughly unexciting part about "How to fight a Zombie" l
I wish the Ring had never come to me. I wish none of this had happened.

So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. There are other forces at work in this world, Frodo, besides the will of evil. Bilbo was meant to find the Ring. In which case, you also were meant to have it. And that is an encouraging thought

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
Re: ZOMBIES!!!!...
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 11:06:43 PM »
And lots of just plain wrong stuff.  Still entertaining, though.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

gunsmith

• I forgot to get vaccinated!
  • friend
  • I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.
Re: ZOMBIES!!!!...
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2012, 08:04:44 PM »
I think I dvr'd it, saw most of it, pretty entertaining 
Politicians and bureaucrats are considered productive if they swarm the populace like a plague of locust, devouring all substance in their path and leaving a swath of destruction like a firestorm. The technical term is "bipartisanship".
Rocket Man: "The need for booster shots for the immunized has always been based on the science.  Political science, not medical science."