Author Topic: U.S is #2  (Read 2439 times)

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: U.S is #2
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2015, 05:35:59 AM »
Friends and I frequented a Greek restaurant called the Taberna Terzakis on Pearl Street in Boulder.  We usually ordered a full rack of lamb.

Terbul Terry used to dip his fingers in the ice water for a couple of minutes, dry them off, and wave a bill at the belly dancer. She'd wiggle over all artfully and jiggly and I'd stick the bill in her belt with my ice cold fingers.  Interesting reactions.

My friends thought that was an awful thing to do.

Tee-hee!

>:D

« Last Edit: September 28, 2015, 05:51:04 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2015, 10:09:26 AM »
Wouldn't that be the male-hood-ness of the goat?

Did you
a) bite off a hunk
b) have a slice
c) spend the rest of the night rinsing out your mouth with available spirits?

stay safe.

A, then C. Lots of C.  :laugh:
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2015, 12:49:49 PM »
I have tried lamb/goat.  Last time was at this nice dinner at a place in Houston where they kept coming by offering cuts of meat.  It looked like beef, smelled good, but just didn't taste like I was expecting.  I don't remember it being bad, just not at all my preference. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

HeroHog

• Technical Site Pig
  • Administrator
  • It can ALWAYS get worse!
    • FaceButt Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2015, 05:00:51 PM »
We love lamb and eat it often in my house. I've had BBQ goat once. Wasn't bad at all.
I might not last very long or be very effective but I'll be a real pain in the ass for a minute!
MOLON LABE!

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2015, 11:20:52 PM »
MechaAg94 said,

I have tried lamb/goat.  Last time was at this nice dinner at a place in Houston where they kept coming by offering cuts of meat.  It looked like beef, smelled good, but just didn't taste like I was expecting.  I don't remember it being bad, just not at all my preference.

There's a Brazilian(?) restaurant in Denver on Wynkoop and 15th, forget the name of it, which does this.  The waiters come by with different cuts of meat on a skewer, and you can select a different one each time.  It includes lamb and beef among others I don't recall.  I have nothing but + things to say about that place.

Waiters wear gaucho-type getups.

If the streets in Denver ran north and south, I'd say it was on the northwest corner, but it's actually on the north corner.  

Terry

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2015, 08:03:10 AM »
BACON!!!
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams