Author Topic: Zelda Reorchestrated  (Read 991 times)

Mabs2

• friend
  • セクシー
    • iCarly
Zelda Reorchestrated
« on: April 08, 2009, 12:40:02 PM »
I don't know if any of you have played the Zelda games (I've only played one) but this is some pretty nicely done stuff.
http://www.zreomusic.com
They listened to the music in the games and have redone it with a synthetic orchestra.
If I hadn't read it, though, I'd have thought it was a real one.  Very nicely done.
Quote from: jamisjockey
Sunday it felt a little better, but it was quite irritated from me rubbing it.
Quote from: Mike Irwin
If you watch any of the really early episodes of the Porter Waggoner show she was in (1967) it's very clear that he was well endowed.
Quote from: Ben
Just wanted to give a forum thumbs up to Dick.

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
Re: Zelda Reorchestrated
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2009, 01:00:36 PM »
I completed the first one on Nintendo 64

Thats the only time I was ever interested in and played that style of game to completion.

The music brings back fond memories. I was really bummed when the game was over, lol.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.