Author Topic: Mall Shooter / Voter  (Read 597 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Mall Shooter / Voter
« on: September 28, 2016, 10:29:59 PM »
Apparently the Cascade Mall shooter is not a US citizen. Apparently the Cascade Mall shooter has voted at least three times. That'll show those racist voter ID law people.

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/09/28/what-fraud-report-cascade-mall-shooter-not-a-us-citizen-but-it-didnt-stop-him-from-doing-this-3-times/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
Re: Mall Shooter / Voter
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2016, 11:13:47 PM »
Interesting.  Up until the King 5 article, all of the local media articles were reporting Mr. Cetin was a naturalized US citizen.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2016, 09:45:34 AM »
Voter ID laws are racist or something.  Another reason to keep Clinton from making any judge appointments.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2016, 06:44:35 PM »
Maybe it's because I can't remember ever NOT having to show ID to vote, but I just can't comprehend why anyone would object to being asked to prove who they are when voting. Unless, of course, they aren't who they claim to be.

If I had to be at work early in the day and I showed up at the polling place at 6:00 or 7:00 p.m. and was turned away because "I" already voted ... I'd be more than a little upset.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design