Author Topic: Clinton Tells it Like it is on Obamacare  (Read 686 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Clinton Tells it Like it is on Obamacare
« on: October 04, 2016, 10:28:34 AM »
Oops - wrong Clinton.

He actually nails one of the biggest problems, the supplement cutoff, which is just at a value that keeps people who work for a living from getting the "break". That makes middle class individuals and small businesses one of the most hurt demographics.

In the meantime I heard one of Hillary's shills trying to get out of it by telling reports Bill was talking about how things were before the ACA. What?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/03/bill-clinton-calls-obamacare-crazy-system-while-campaigning-in-michigan.html
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Kingcreek

• friend
Re: Clinton Tells it Like it is on Obamacare
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2016, 09:49:36 PM »
As a self employed small business owner, I believe calling it the affordable care act was a cruel joke.
It's not affordable and they don't care.
The premiums for a "bronze" plan for the wife and I plus the costs of deductible and out of pocket expenses will be over 1/3 our annual household income this year.
What we have here is failure to communicate.

grampster

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2016, 10:15:36 PM »
My brother told me at lunch today he saw and heard Clinton.  He said he went and checked his booze cabinet to see if he had been drinking as he thought he was having an hallucination.
"Never wrestle with a pig.  You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."  G.B. Shaw

TommyGunn

• friend
  • Stuck in full auto since birth.
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2016, 11:27:38 PM »
Heard Michael Savage play the whole Clinton sound byte.....he was actually putting forth the argument for government to take over health insurance totally and eliminate insurance companies.
In other words, more nanny-state stuff.
MOLON LABE   "Through ignorance of what is good and what is bad, the life of men is greatly perplexed." ~~ Cicero

zahc

• friend
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2016, 11:52:49 PM »
that's not surprising at all; we have always known that Obamacare was designed to break our already-broken system so that the government could later take even more control. I'm surprised it's starting before Obama is even out of the office, but our overlords are getting increasingly brave in recent  years.
Maybe a rare occurence, but then you only have to get murdered once to ruin your whole day.
--Tallpine

Jim147

• friends
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2016, 01:37:36 AM »
he is telling it like it is. One of the reasons his approval rating was so high.

My wife just started a new job after years in Kansas City the new insurance is great. 1/3 of her pretax income for a $2600 per person deductible 80/20 plan.

Great I am already in so much medical debt I think I will try to ride it out to the first of next year before restarting treatment. Thank you Obama for screwing the middle class. And fu congress for passing this piece of trash.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

wmenorr67

• friend
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2016, 08:24:42 AM »
Almost enough reason to stay in the National Guard until I'm 60, not sure I want to do another 11 years, is that family premiums for Tricare Reserve Select is $210 + a month and individual is less than $50.
There are five things, above all else, that make life worth living: a good relationship with God, a good woman, good health, good friends, and a good cigar.

Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you, Jesus Christ and the American Soldier.  One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bacon is the candy bar of meats!

Only the dead have seen the end of war!