Author Topic: Naked Hillary  (Read 729 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Naked Hillary
« on: October 18, 2016, 09:24:56 PM »
Yes, I know, mind bleach.

Back when the "naked Trump" statues were popping up in NYC, we were wondering how funny the left would think it was if someone put a Hillary statue up. Now we know. Apparently no charges for property destruction were filed. Can you say hypocrite?

http://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2016/10/18/thats-not-funny-angry-woman-goes-beast-mode-on-cloven-hooved-hillary-clinton-statue/

"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Naked Hillary
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 10:07:11 PM »
And she probably gave it a lot more publicity than it otherwise would have received.
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2016, 10:08:09 PM »
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2016, 12:13:29 AM »
Fail...

They needed way more logistics. Hundreds of statues, deposited in the dead of night, (or what passes for it in NYC) made out of relatively durable materials (coated in silicone oil would be a plus...) and affixed to a large flat high surface area base with some sort of ungodly strong construction adhesive to the pavement.

If the artist was truly "edgy" he'd have put a lot more "4Chan" into his thinking, and a lot less "normie".
I promise not to duck.

lee n. field

• friend
  • tinpot megalomaniac, Paulbot, hardware goon
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2016, 09:55:07 AM »

If the artist was truly "edgy" he'd have put a lot more "4Chan" into his thinking, and a lot less "normie".

:rofl: :rofl:
In thy presence is fulness of joy.
At thy right hand pleasures for evermore.