Author Topic: Now Wikipedia is in Cahoots With the Ruskies  (Read 673 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Now Wikipedia is in Cahoots With the Ruskies
« on: October 22, 2016, 12:57:08 PM »
According to Sheila Jackson Lee. It simply boggles my mind that she got elected and continues to stay in office. I understand that it's a voting district comprised of morons, but still...

People like her are another point to sway me to vote for Trump vs write-in because of his term limit stance. If through random chance (or stupidity), someone as idiotic as her gets elected, term limits would be the corrective action for the mistake.

http://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2016/10/22/cybersecurity-expert-rep-sheila-jackson-lee-sparks-facepalms-again-with-take-on-hacked-emails/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Now Wikipedia is in Cahoots With the Ruskies
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2016, 01:02:07 PM »
Yes on term limits.*  Oh, and they have to pay their own expenses.  Oh, and no pensions for politicians.  Oh, and personal liability if they foul up --no more immunity if they're "just doing their job."  Oh, and being an attorney or paralegal is an automatic disqualification for holding public office.  Same for Political Science majors.  Oh, and...

Terry, who's sick and tired of Politics being an Industry.

*Oh, and no fiddly-fartin' around with switching parties to defeat term limitations, like Michael Bloomberg did to get extra terms as Mayor of Noo Yawk City.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 01:18:25 PM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2016, 01:44:57 PM »
She should hook up with that guy who thinks Guam will capsize.
""If you elect me, your taxes are going to be raised, not cut."
                         - master strategist Joe Biden

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2016, 06:44:25 AM »
^ Oh, him.  That guy was hilarious, and I don't know how come the Admiral didn't snort snot from laughing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7XXVLKWd3Q

To be charitable, from wiki:

Comments on Guam tipping over[edit]

During a House Armed Services Committee hearing on March 25, 2010[28] concerning the U.S. military installation on the island of Guam, Johnson said to Admiral Robert F. Willard, Commander of U.S. Pacific Command, "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize", to which Admiral Willard replied, "We don't anticipate that."[29][30] Johnson's office later backtracked by saying Johnson is simply a tremendous deadpan and that he was using a facetious metaphor.[31]

OK, I did my "charitableness" for today.

« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 07:54:37 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.