Main Forums > The Roundtable

What is involved in starting a website and/or forum?

<< < (3/3)

wasrjoe:
Starting a website is very easy. www.asmallorange.com has both great prices and lots of pre-configured software. There is a program in the control panel that allows you to install your choice(s) from around 6 different forum softwares (not to mention a couple dozen other scripts/programs). It's all automated.

The biggest investment nowadays is time.

jamz:

--- Quote from: Wildalaska ---Ya dont want to talk to me

WildsobsobsobAlaskaQuiet and put on your hot receptionist, or massage therapist or sister, or whomever she is!

(I'll call you tomorrow)

Love, James

spacemanspiff:

--- Quote ---Can I give all my messages to WA through Jennifer using personal unction and innuendo?yeah, and she likes geeks. tell her you just got through rolling an "18" for your mage and she'll be putty in your hands.

jefnvk:
I run everything for free.  Got the domain name free from no-ip.com, server software is free.  Runs off the same internet connection that I use everyday.  Not the fastest or best setup, but it is free, which is a good pricetag for me.  http://jefnvk.zapto.org

EDIT: no actual site, just a storage place for stuff I need to share, but I could put a site there anytime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version