Author Topic: WTF? Over  (Read 7527 times)

crt360

• friend
Re: WTF? Over
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2008, 12:58:04 PM »
You know the first kid in Richland County to egg "the Peacemaker" will become a legendary bad-ass.  smiley
For entertainment purposes only.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2008, 01:09:31 PM »
There is room up there in Montana....right?

Room for what Huh?
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

Finch

• Fading Freedoms
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2008, 01:14:53 PM »

Room for what Huh?

Me and my ego...and 14 guns....and some dogs....and maybe my girlfriend...maybe...
Truth is treason in the empire of lies - Ron Paul

Manedwolf

• friend
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2008, 01:15:45 PM »

Room for what Huh?

Me and my ego...and 14 guns....and some dogs....and maybe my girlfriend...maybe...

14 guns is not enough for Montana. You need more, or they won't let you in.

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #29 on: March 11, 2008, 02:19:21 PM »
Sheriff Lott stated that the name selected from the entries will be The Peacemaker because that is the APCs purpose and the bible refers to law enforcement in Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

From the "what does it mean to ME?" school of Biblical exegesis.   rolleyes
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Paddy

« Reply #30 on: March 11, 2008, 02:21:02 PM »
Sheriff Lott

Tell his wife not to look over her shoulder.

280plus

• friend
  • Ever get that sinking feeling?
« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2008, 02:28:18 PM »
I'll bet they've been watching a little too much Reno 911 down to the police station...  laugh
Avoid cliches like the plague!

seeker_two

• friend
  • In short, most intelligence is false.
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2008, 12:58:05 AM »
Sheriff Lott stated that the name selected from the entries will be The Peacemaker because that is the APCs purpose and the bible refers to law enforcement in Matthew 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

From the "what does it mean to ME?" school of Biblical exegesis.   rolleyes

If he feels that way, when will the department trade in their Glocks for SAA's?.....  cool
Impressed yet befogged, they grasped at his vivid leading phrases, seeing only their surface meaning, and missing the deeper current of his thought.

Uncle Bubba

• friend
  • Billy Fish
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2008, 02:30:41 AM »
The Sheriff of my home county (a less-than-stellar police officer on the county force before he was elected Sheriff who's a long way up his own ass - he's known around the county as "Walking Small") acquired an M-113 as surplus from the state Emergency Management Agency. Dunno if he got Ma Deuce with it but I wouldn't put it past him to have one and conceal it from the public. First anyone in the county besides the Sheriff and his cronies knew of the deal was when he and it were featured on the local TV news. It's painted up all pretty with his name on it - he's put his name on just about every piece of equipment the department has - and I couldn't help noticing that the guy who was demonstrating it for the cameras didn't appear to have more than a hint of a clue about what he was doing. He was probably the one that GEMA gave the five minute block of instruction to when they dropped it off. He was also so fat he couldn't get through the driver's hatch, he had to climb out through the crew door in the back, and almost fell on his face in the doing.

[sarcasm] I can't wait for the Sheriff to find an excuse to use the thing.[/sarcasm]
It's a strange world. Some people get rich and others eat *expletive deleted*it and die. Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Quote from: Fly320s
But, generally speaking, people are idiots outside their own personal sphere.

Phantom Warrior

• friend
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2008, 12:19:22 PM »
What schmos.  I hope they pivot steer in some loose dirt and jump track.