Author Topic: So abstinence education works?  (Read 7540 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
Re: So abstinence education works?
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2011, 07:09:40 PM »
I know very few male teens/young adults who actually do that. Beleive it or not, teen tv shows are actually fiction.
 ;/

Sure, theres some partys and such, but I think you have gotten it blown out of preportion. Most of whats actually going on is normal and fine.

Then we don't know the same people. But what real teenagers actually do is not the whole story. The TV shows you're talking about are a cultural artifact, and an influence.

MB, what's a vagant?
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Lee

• friend
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2011, 08:55:47 PM »
Vagant= person that only eats homeless fruits.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2011, 11:45:08 PM »
1. If you feel I am insulting you in some way, I apologize. That isn't my intent. Contrarily, I feel that you are attacking/mocking me for being outraged about certain things. I'm sure it's not your intent, but it does come across that way.

Well, depending on what the issue is I might be dismissive of outrage, but in terms of "treating people as children far past when it is appropriate" we are in agreement over the wrongness of the practice.

2. In my view all the main social issues of our day are the same across Western society. Israel might suffer more from some issues and less from others, t I wouldn't even be talking about these things if I felt that you were incapable of understanding these issues here.

I agree that all Western society suffers from the same main issues. I'd imagine we disagree on what those issues are, but on the subject of this thread we agree (more or less).

3. I don't believe Western civilization will fall in the foreseeable future. It may become less free, but I don't feel the SHTF, rioting in the streets, Muslims-reclaiming-Europe shtcik is realistic. As a matter of fact, I feel that even the permanent-progressive slavery scenario is realistic. But you know that.

Honestly, I think the future is too uncertain to make accurate predictions. But I have no issue with those who do.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2011, 11:46:21 PM »
Oh, and if I came across as attacking or mocking I apologize. As I said, we agree on this subject, I just take issue with some of your tactics (as I see them).
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

MicroBalrog

• friend
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2011, 01:15:29 AM »
MB, what's a vagant?

Medieval college student.

Key features:

1. Traveling across Europe from one reputable university from another.

2. Drunken revelry.

3. Duels.
Destroy The Enemy in Hand-to-Hand Combat.

"...tradition and custom becomes intertwined and are a strong coercion which directs the society upon fixed lines, and strangles liberty. " ~ William Graham Sumner