Author Topic: Nevada makes some big gains w/regard to gun laws.  (Read 3404 times)

Chuck Dye

• friend
Re: Nevada makes some big gains w/regard to gun laws.
« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2015, 07:03:56 PM »
Perhaps it is time to repeat a recommendation:  if you take I-5 to Weed, then US-97 to K-Falls, you pass Cottonwood CA (exits 662 and 664.)  Go east to Main St., then north to the Cottowood Stockyard and Vic's Branding Iron.  The best cause to stop there is breakfast:  they serve very good air cured ham and bacon from a local market.  When they are barbequing, they produce great stuff.  Beyond the dead pig and BBQ, the rest of the menu runs from good to very good.
Gee, I'd love to see your data!

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Re: Nevada makes some big gains w/regard to gun laws.
« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2015, 07:20:17 PM »
Perhaps it is time to repeat a recommendation:  if you take I-5 to Weed, then US-97 to K-Falls, you pass Cottonwood CA (exits 662 and 664.)  Go east to Main St., then north to the Cottowood Stockyard and Vic's Branding Iron.  The best cause to stop there is breakfast:  they serve very good air cured ham and bacon from a local market.  When they are barbequing, they produce great stuff.  Beyond the dead pig and BBQ, the rest of the menu runs from good to very good.

You sir, are my hero. I usually time things to overnight around Redding-Shasta, so I'll likely miss breakfast, but it sounds like it will be my dinner stop. :)
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."