Author Topic: Trying to connect to APS?  (Read 651 times)

freakazoid

• friend
Trying to connect to APS?
« on: January 30, 2011, 11:01:14 PM »
So yesterday I tried to connect to APS using the tab I've been using all this time, I'm using firefox, and I get this:

I also tried it with my gunrightsmedia link and I get the same page. Tried it again today and it was still doing it so I did a google search if APS was down. I clicked on an APS link to an old topic and that worked, but the actual link to the main page didn't work. Anybody else having this problem or know why it is doing this?
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Nick1911

• Administrator
Re: Trying to connect to APS?
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2011, 11:10:24 PM »
It all came back up for the rest of us this morning.

Not sure what the problem was.

If you're still having problems, it's because your PC is caching pages.

freakazoid

• friend
Re: Trying to connect to APS?
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2011, 11:25:56 PM »
Just went and cleared out the cache and looks like that fixed it. Yay!  =D
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic