Author Topic: Senate CIA torture report  (Read 9394 times)

KD5NRH

• friends
  • I'm too sexy for you people.
Re: Senate CIA torture report
« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2014, 03:44:03 PM »
I used to not care about this *expletive deleted*it. But with the focus turning inward, I think it's dangerous not to hold folks accountable.

Take some violent lifer prisoners from wherever, toss them in the cell, and pay them in cigs or liquor for every piece of information they get.  Give them more sentences for any atrocities they commit in the process, and call it good.  Interrogators are cheaper than .mil ones, more creative, and they're being held accountable.  Problem solved and money saved.

Balog

• Unrepentant race traitor
  • friends
  • What if we tried more?
« Reply #76 on: December 11, 2014, 04:14:54 PM »
:facepalm:
I am glad you find this asshatery amusing.
Try to use some judgement regarding which politician(s) to believe and when, you might do better.  I despise Obama but he does occasionally tell the truth.   I liked Reagan and some others but even they were human, and erred.

There have been many retired CIA employees and other contractors who have explained how and what we gleaned from these interrogations.  If you choose to consider it all a bunch of baloney, fine.

Laugh out loud all you like. 
Here, I'll help you:  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is a truck driver that has bad knees and a bad back from driving the truck but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245 lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
Quote from: French G.
I was always pleasant, friendly and within arm's reach of a gun.

Quote from: Standing Wolf
If government is the answer, it must have been a really, really, really stupid question.

Nick1911

• Administrator
« Reply #77 on: December 11, 2014, 04:28:24 PM »
This thread appears to have run its course.