Author Topic: If the races were reversed - the mass shooting that wasn't  (Read 437 times)

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
If the races were reversed - the mass shooting that wasn't
« on: February 01, 2022, 11:02:49 PM »
In Politics for obvious reasons.

A "former UCLA lecturer" has been apprehended by police in Colorado. He was allegedly planning a mass shooting. Glad the guy is getting help, instead of the mass-murder therapy he appears to have been planning for himself.

[The man] makes references to race and uses several profanities. He included links to his manifesto and videos, including the video that appeared to threaten a mass shooting.

“da war is comin,” he wrote. “forward dis [expletive] to our tha goldhead caucasoid princess.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/ucla-moves-classes-online-after-ex-lecturer-threatens-faculty-writes-800-page-manifesto

Another scary white supremacist, I guess.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

MechAg94

• friend
Re: If the races were reversed - the mass shooting that wasn't
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2022, 09:03:55 AM »
“I’ve been scared about this professor, this guy, for about a year since my girlfriend told me about the stories – how he treated their class, but also the threats he made after he got put on leave,” student Nathan Robbins told ABC7.
Typical of people who do mass shootings (glad he didn't do one), he was already known to authorities. 

I wonder if someone will claim California's waiting periods were why he hadn't done it?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Pb

• friend
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2022, 10:24:52 AM »
No perp's name???

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2022, 10:29:49 AM »
No perp's name???

His name can be found elsewhere. Daily Wire has a policy of redacting the names of mass killers,* so presumably they're extending that to this guy.

*Every media org should do the same, obviously.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife