Author Topic: Pennsylvania Councilman Jailed for Stealing Romney Signs  (Read 680 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Pennsylvania Councilman Jailed for Stealing Romney Signs
« on: October 18, 2012, 10:33:10 PM »
Maybe if our PA members are familiar with this area they can weigh in on the environment there. Otherwise I can't figure out how this numbskull got elected. He was apparently put on probation for stalking the same day he was sworn in, then he does this:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/10/18/pennsylvania-councilman-1-jailed-after-stealing-romney-campaign-signs/?test=latestnews
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
Re: Pennsylvania Councilman Jailed for Stealing Romney Signs
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2012, 10:56:48 PM »

Still looks more honest and level headed than most politicians.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Regolith

• friend
Re: Pennsylvania Councilman Jailed for Stealing Romney Signs
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 12:34:52 AM »
Still looks more honest and level headed than most politicians.

Damning with faint praise.
The price of freedom is eternal vigilance. - Thomas Jefferson

Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves. - William Pitt the Younger

Perfectly symmetrical violence never solved anything. - Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth