Author Topic: Hillary Clinton's Speech Requirements  (Read 679 times)

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
Hillary Clinton's Speech Requirements
« on: June 22, 2016, 10:26:00 AM »
She's a woman of the people. It also cracks me up that she's so paranoid she won't share a copy of the transcript she forces the host to pay for.

http://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2016/06/22/leaked-documents-expose-hillary-clintons-lavish-travel-demands-for-her-paid-speeches/
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
Re: Hillary Clinton's Speech Requirements
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2016, 10:45:15 AM »
I don't have a problem with her requests.  Free market and all of that.  Still, she is a huge hypocrit for trying to pass herself off as "one of us."
Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 10:48:39 AM »
I'm sure that the hundred million or so she got from the banks won't influence her policy choices at all. 
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2016, 10:54:40 AM »
I don't have a problem with her requests.  Free market and all of that.  Still, she is a huge hypocrit for trying to pass herself off as "one of us."

Second part of your response is the important part. Someone could ask for the space shuttle for all I care, if they stay out of my business.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

Fly320s

• friend
  • Formerly, Arthur, King of the Britons
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2016, 01:20:18 PM »
Yes, but only "we" care.  The vast majority of voters don't care what their preferred candidate does/has done so long as that candidate makes the people feel good.

Hillary could embezzle, arrange for murder, and leak state secrets and still get elected.  Oh... wait. [barf]

Islamic sex dolls.  Do they blow themselves up?