Author Topic: America: Freedom to Fascism  (Read 513 times)

Waitone

• friend
America: Freedom to Fascism
« on: April 01, 2007, 03:43:02 PM »
Anyone out there view the DVD "America:  Freedom to Fascism" produced by Aaron Russo?  I just viewed it and was left somber, not because it is new to be but because Russo has created a powerful tool to present a lot of what I already knew and believed.

One could make a case that Russo has been hanging out on APS, THR, and TFL because a lot of the themes he strikes are the same as you would see on the boards.

Amazing work.
"Men, it has been well said, think in herds. It will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one."
- Charles Mackay, Scottish journalist, circa 1841

"Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives. I think we're being run by maniacs for maniacal ends and I think I'm liable to be put away as insane for expressing that. That's what's insane about it." - John Lennon

Manedwolf

• friend
Re: America: Freedom to Fascism
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2007, 05:45:02 PM »
Anyone out there view the DVD "America:  Freedom to Fascism" produced by Aaron Russo?  I just viewed it and was left somber, not because it is new to be but because Russo has created a powerful tool to present a lot of what I already knew and believed.

One could make a case that Russo has been hanging out on APS, THR, and TFL because a lot of the themes he strikes are the same as you would see on the boards.

Amazing work.

Nah. Here, maybe. But he'd be banned from THR pretty quick.