Author Topic: Wilding in Georgia?  (Read 4321 times)

HankB

• friend
Wilding in Georgia?
« on: June 30, 2015, 05:13:53 PM »
http://www.macon.com/2015/06/29/3821075_report-macon-wal-mart-mob-wanted.html?rh=1

Shortly before 2 AM, a group of several dozen thugs (yes, I DID write THUGS) went through a WalMart busting the place up, and dragging a guy from an electric cart. They caught one of the thugs when he came back for his cell phone.  :facepalm:

Notice the picture in the linked story . . . if Obama had a son, he might look like that.

Nothing on the national news about this - no surprise there. But one of these days, these thugs are going to attack the wrong person . . . and the outcome then will no doubt make the national news.
Trump won in 2016. Democrats haven't been so offended since Republicans came along and freed their slaves.
Sometimes I wonder if the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it. - Mark Twain
Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is a sort of advance auction in stolen goods. - H.L. Mencken
Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it. - Mark Twain

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
Re: Wilding in Georgia?
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 05:58:54 PM »
Some in the crowd also snatched a man, apparently a shopper at the Zebulon Road store, from a motorized shopping cart and dragged him to the floor, Bibb County sheriff’s officials said Monday.

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2015/06/29/3821075_report-macon-wal-mart-mob-wanted.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

Holy crap.  I sure hope they don't pull **it like that here.  My cart is my castle.

I do go shopping late at night sometimes.  Always fully-charged carts, I can swoop through the store (at four MPH) with relative ease, no waiting in line, traffic is light...

Say, any indication of how this was organized?  Forty or fifty people, it sounds like it was put together over social media, no?

Terry

ETA from embedded link in the story::

He refused to name others in the crowd, but according to the report said they had all come from a party on the city’s south side.

Oh, OK, so it wasn't social media.

Davis wondered about the parental supervision of the young people involved.

“Due to the lateness of the hour,” he said, “I don’t know that they were going to be going to church the next morning.”

Read more here: http://www.macon.com/2015/06/29/3821075_report-macon-wal-mart-mob-wanted.html?rh=1#storylink=cpy

Very funny.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Tallpine

• friends
  • Grumpy Old Grandpa
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 06:12:09 PM »
I guess that this answers the age old question of why you would need a gun AK-47 in Walmart  ;/
Freedom is a heavy load, a great and strange burden for the spirit to undertake. It is not easy. It is not a gift given, but a choice made, and the choice may be a hard one. The road goes upward toward the light; but the laden traveller may never reach the end of it.  - Ursula Le Guin

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 06:13:49 PM »
Nothing on the national news about this - no surprise there. But one of these days, these thugs are going to attack the wrong person . . . and the outcome then will no doubt make the national news.

So long as "the wrong person" accepts that the proper "social justice" response to being set upon by a mob of youthful thugs is to accept the beating. Any attempt at self defense will likely result in prosecution persecution, death threats and financially crippling legal issues.

Sometimes the Paul Kersey approach looks inviting.

If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams

SADShooter

• friend
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 06:16:21 PM »
I guess that this answers the age old question of why you would need a gun AK-47 in Walmart  ;/

Q: "What caliber/capacity for X?"
A: "More."
"Ah, is there any wine so sweet and intoxicating as the tears of a hippie?"-Tamara, View From the Porch

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 06:32:18 PM »

So long as "the wrong person" accepts that the proper "social justice" response to being set upon by a mob of youthful thugs is to accept the beating. Any attempt at self defense will likely result in prosecution persecution, death threats and financially crippling legal issues.

Keep in mind that if you go all Honeybadger, not just on your attackers, but those who try to drag you down for defending yourself afterward, you're still screwed, but you're doing it for the next guy.
I promise not to duck.

Jocassee

• Buster Scruggs Respecter
  • friends
  • "First time?"
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2015, 10:03:25 PM »
Keep in mind that if you go all Honeybadger, not just on your attackers, but those who try to drag you down for defending yourself afterward, you're still screwed, but you're doing it for the next guy.

THIS.
I shall not die alone, alone, but kin to all the powers,
As merry as the ancient sun and fighting like the flowers.

Viking

• ❤︎ Fuck around & find out ❤︎
  • friend
  • Carnist Bloodmouth
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 08:19:39 AM »

Again I'm pointing to something I've posted previously, courtesy of this page:
http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=260
In a previous post on Suicidalism, I identified some of the most important of the Soviet Union’s memetic weapons. Here is that list again:

There is no truth, only competing agendas.

All Western (and especially American) claims to moral superiority over Communism/Fascism/Islam are vitiated by the West’s history of racism and colonialism.

There are no objective standards by which we may judge one culture to be better than another. Anyone who claims that there are such standards is an evil oppressor.

The prosperity of the West is built on ruthless exploitation of the Third World; therefore Westerners actually deserve to be impoverished and miserable.

Crime is the fault of society, not the individual criminal. Poor criminals are entitled to what they take. Submitting to criminal predation is more virtuous than resisting it.

The poor are victims. Criminals are victims. And only victims are virtuous. Therefore only the poor and criminals are virtuous. (Rich people can borrow some virtue by identifying with poor people and criminals.)

For a virtuous person, violence and war are never justified. It is always better to be a victim than to fight, or even to defend oneself. But ‘oppressed’ people are allowed to use violence anyway; they are merely reflecting the evil of their oppressors.

When confronted with terror, the only moral course for a Westerner is to apologize for past sins, understand the terrorist’s point of view, and make concessions.

"As I previously observed, if you trace any of these back far enough, you’ll find a Stalinist intellectual at the bottom."

Chilling.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 12:00:01 PM by Viking »
“The modern world will not be punished. It is the punishment.” — Nicolás Gómez Dávila

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 08:53:19 AM »
Your source link on memetic warfare is a little too long to read thoroughly while my morning coffee perks, but maybe you should put this in bold in your excerpt as well:

"As I previously observed, if you trace any of these back far enough, you’ll find a Stalinist intellectual at the bottom."

Chilling, indeed.

WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 08:53:54 AM »
Bunch of people on a rampage only caused an estimated $2,000 in damage? That number has to be low, or the rampage was in the sock aisle. You could do more damage than that in the meat section in a couple minutes, let alone electronics or paint.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

Mannlicher

• Grumpy Old Gator
  • friend
  • The Bonnie Blue
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2015, 09:19:15 AM »

EDIT: Holy crap dude. Totally uncool.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 09:54:27 AM by Ben »

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 09:21:38 AM »
Green, according to the sheriff’s report, first told cops that “he did not know anything about what had happened in the store and that he did not know anyone involved.”

But when his mother and father arrived and watched the surveillance footage with sheriff’s deputies, the report said “Green admitted to his parents that the male in the video was indeed him.”

Uh-oh...somebody's gonna get a whuppin'.

someday, a fellow suffering from negro fatigue, is going to start shooting.  Just saying.................. [ar15]

Only in places where we can't shoot back.
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2015, 09:23:07 AM »
Bunch of people on a rampage only caused an estimated $2,000 in damage? That number has to be low, or the rampage was in the sock aisle. You could do more damage than that in the meat section in a couple minutes, let alone electronics or paint.
I imagine they were just grabbing things, not destroying stuff.  "rampage" is not the best word choice.  (though "Rampage" used to be a fun video game)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2015, 09:23:48 AM »
Q: "What caliber/capacity for X?"
AK: "More."
I think that looks better.   =)
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2015, 09:31:39 AM »
someday, a fellow suffering from negro fatigue, is going to start shooting.  Just saying.................. [ar15]

While the race of the participants in this event is not in dispute, I see no advantage in lumping all members of that race together as the target.

"Thug fatigue"?  Hell, yes!  Black thug, brown thug, yellow thug, red thug, pasty pink/white thug, purple polka-dotted thug.  Attention cis-thug people.  I am cis-beat the everloving snot out of you, if not cis-shoot you where you stand.  I wonder if a Paul Kersey Reenactors Society should be a dues membership or an open membership organization.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

LadySmith

• friends
  • Veni, Vidi, Jactavi Calceos
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2015, 09:36:51 AM »
While the race of the participants in this event is not in dispute, I see no advantage in lumping all members of that race together as the target.

"Thug fatigue"?  Hell, yes!  Black thug, brown thug, yellow thug, red thug, pasty pink/white thug, purple polka-dotted thug.  Attention cis-thug people.  I am cis-beat the everloving snot out of you, if not cis-shoot you where you stand.  I wonder if a Paul Kersey Reenactors Society should be a dues membership or an open membership organization.

stay safe.

My faith in humanity is restored.  :-*
Rogue AI searching for amusement and/or Ellie Mae imitator searching for critters.
"What doesn't kill me makes me stronger...and it also makes me a cat-lover" - The Viking
According to Ben, I'm an inconvenient anomaly (and proud of it!).

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2015, 09:38:38 AM »

Honestly, even without wearing the mod hat, is it me, or is one starting to see comments that would be more appropriate for Stormfront than APS?

"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

vaskidmark

• National Anthem Snob
  • friends
  • WTF?
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2015, 10:20:36 AM »
Honestly, even without wearing the mod hat, is it me, or is one starting to see comments that would be more appropriate for Stormfront than APS?

I don't think (I hope?) it's intentional but the constant attention of the MSM to the issue of race regarding victims, and also regarding perpetrators, can creep into the way things are said by those that may not have a deeply embedded sense that words have both meaning and power (and not in the sense that Humpty Dumpty claims).

And that's my story because otherwise I'd have to add folks to my list of who and what I am fatigued about.

stay safe.
If cowardly and dishonorable men sometimes shoot unarmed men with army pistols or guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary and gallows, and not by a general deprivation of a constitutional privilege.

Hey you kids!! Get off my lawn!!!

They keep making this eternal vigilance thing harder and harder.  Protecting the 2nd amendment is like playing PACMAN - there's no pause button so you can go to the bathroom.

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2015, 10:50:00 AM »

What vaskid wrote, both posts.  Though va's "Rainbow Coalition of Thuggery" theory has difficulty when it rubs up against empirical observation (see FBI and state-level crime stats).

Also, The Narrative is breaking down.  The Narrative being that black folks are terribly oppressed and put-upon by white folks.  How many times do we have to see Narrative Collapse after the MSM makes hay about how some poor, choir-singing widdle tyke was MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD TRYING TO SURRENDER by some big, bad white LEO or citizen?

Add to the mix the deliberate lack of coverage of black violence in the MSM relative to what is experienced by folks in their lives.

How many Narrative Collapses, how many uncovered incidents of horrifying black-on-black murder, and how many uncovered incidents of horrifying black-on-white murder did the MSM have to deliberately spike until they had their Great White Defendant in Mr Carolina Bowl Cut?

Thing is, the MSM can still whip up a frenzy and still control The Narrative to some extent, but not as well as it used to.  Alternative media can, with effort, get out the reality of the situation.  And when folks see the reality, they get a mite irate at those who were lying and obfuscating.

IOW, don't piss on folks' boots and tell them its raining unless you want a vigorous and equally nasty response.
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2015, 08:42:52 PM »

It is unusual considering we are in the midst of the Obama era of racial healing.

For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2015, 09:14:34 PM »

[tinfoil]

"They*" are starting to get the results they want- ever increasing tension and animosity between the races. Tinfoil hat and all I really am starting to think there is (for lack of a better term) a conspiracy to push the country into a race war.  The resultant jack booted stomping of liberty would be impressive.

* "They" - the infamous and anonymous "them".
 [tinfoil]
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams