Author Topic: Epstein Island and the lolita express  (Read 9404 times)

MechAg94

• friend
Re: Epstein Island and the lolita express
« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2016, 01:20:54 PM »
Obama had a very strong voter turnout for his Primaries.  Clinton got more votes in the 2008 primary than she did in 2016 from what I have heard.  Clinton's voter turnout in the primary was weak.  The line for the Democrat Primary voting was out the door in my home town and that was at the time the polls were closing. 

Obama had very strong voter turnout among minorities and they turned out to vote in high numbers in November.  I think most minorities will vote Democrat like usual, but I think not as many bother to vote.

When Obama was showing up to speak at events, he had a huge turnout.  He even had a large turnout in Germany even if he didn't say anything useful.  People seemed to think he was a good speaker.  Clinton isn't getting any of that interest at all. 

If I hadn't seen any polls, I would be assuming Trump was running away with this election. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Ron

• friends
  • Like a tree planted by the rivers of water
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2016, 06:17:59 PM »
In the car today I tuned in Hanity on the radio.

He was warning his listeners that there was a big bombshell attack on Trump coming.

Trump is a target rich environment so who knows what it's going to be; my bet is it is related to Epstein.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2016, 06:32:41 PM »
In the car today I tuned in Hanity on the radio.

He was warning his listeners that there was a big bombshell attack on Trump coming.

Trump is a target rich environment so who knows what it's going to be; my bet is it is related to Epstein.

I think Epstein will hurt Clinton campaign even more.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

RocketMan

• Mad Rocket Scientist
  • friend
  • Semper Fidelis
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2016, 07:12:24 PM »
I think Epstein will hurt Clinton campaign even more.

One might think this initially, but Democrats usually get a pass on such things.
Unless they are done on the evening news or the White House lawn. But even then they would probably get a pass.
If there really was intelligent life on other planets, we'd be sending them foreign aid.

Conservatives see George Orwell's "1984" as a cautionary tale.  Progressives view it as a "how to" manual.

My wife often says to me, "You are evil and must be destroyed." She may be right.

Liberals believe one should never let reason, logic and facts get in the way of a good emotional argument.

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2016, 07:15:39 PM »
Unless it's something that leads to handcuffs I doubt there's a bombshell that could hurt trump much.
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #30 on: November 01, 2016, 09:36:25 PM »
One might think this initially, but Democrats usually get a pass on such things.
Unless they are done on the evening news or the White House lawn. But even then they would probably get a pass.

If it were one thing I agree.  However, the mountain of straw is piling pretty high.  What will end up being the last one?
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

charby

• Necromancer
  • Administrator
  • APS's Resident Sikh/Muslim
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2016, 10:45:47 PM »

Looks like it's a foia request from Demonrats to the FBI for any investigation involving Trump and Russia.
Iowa- 88% more livable that the rest of the US

Uranus is a gas giant.

Team 444: Member# 536

De Selby

• friend
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2016, 11:03:04 PM »
Looks like it's a foia request from Demonrats to the FBI for any investigation involving Trump and Russia.

Hahahahahaha - FBI announcement vs FOIA written by dems?  Gee, I wonder which will throw more mus
"Human existence being an hallucination containing in itself the secondary hallucinations of day and night (the latter an insanitary condition of the atmosphere due to accretions of black air) it ill becomes any man of sense to be concerned at the illusory approach of the supreme hallucination known as death."

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2016, 10:18:10 AM »
http://www.dailywire.com/news/10459/jane-doe-who-accused-trump-raping-her-when-she-was-aaron-bandler#.WBs1pLkfeZw.facebook

Interesting, there was supposed to be a press conference with the woman claiming Trump raped her as a child. Presser got cancelled.

Looks like the Lolita story about Trump is such a put up job that it's even being dismissed by the left wing press.

I guess that makes me feel a little better about a potential President Trump.
For the invisible things of him since the creation of the world are clearly seen, being perceived through the things that are made, even his everlasting power and divinity, that they may be without excuse. Because knowing God, they didn’t glorify him as God, and didn’t give thanks, but became vain in their reasoning, and their senseless heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2016, 10:47:05 AM »
http://www.dailywire.com/news/10459/jane-doe-who-accused-trump-raping-her-when-she-was-aaron-bandler#.WBs1pLkfeZw.facebook

Interesting, there was supposed to be a press conference with the woman claiming Trump raped her as a child. Presser got cancelled.

Looks like the Lolita story about Trump is such a put up job that it's even being dismissed by the left wing press.

I guess that makes me feel a little better about a potential President Trump.

The accuser is being represented by the daughter of Gloria Allred.
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

brimic

• friends
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2016, 10:57:08 AM »
The accuser is being represented by the daughter of Gloria Allred.

There was a case filed in california a month or two back that was just smoke and noise- the accuser gave a fake address and never showed up. This isn't about charging Trump with anything, but throwing *expletive deleted*it at a wall to see what sticks long enough to do temporary political damage. Its using the legal system to slander a candidate.
"now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb" -Dark Helmet

"AK47's belong in the hands of soldiers mexican drug cartels"-
Barack Obama

Triphammer

• friend
« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2016, 11:00:42 AM »
When I looked up Gloria Allred, this

http://gotnews.com/breaking-ex-apprentice-summerzervos-paid-500000-gloriaallred-accuse-trump-deal-went-others/

popped up. I wonder who'll get charged with what over this?
 (JK this'll get buried, too.)

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2016, 03:15:37 PM »
This thread is an appropriate place to put this article I think.
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/

“Because of Weinergate and the sexting scandal, the NYPD started investigating it. Through a subpoena, through a warrant, they searched his laptop, and sure enough, found those 650,000 emails. They found way more stuff than just more information pertaining to the inappropriate sexting the guy was doing,” Prince claimed.

“They found State Department emails. They found a lot of other really damning criminal information, including money laundering, including the fact that Hillary went to this sex island with convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. Bill Clinton went there more than 20 times. Hillary Clinton went there at least six times,” he said.
[barf]

Good article, but I don't want to think about that part too much.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2016, 03:27:23 PM »
This thread is an appropriate place to put this article I think.
http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/11/04/erik-prince-nypd-ready-make-arrests-weiner-case/
 [barf]

steve pieczenik put out a video a day or two about this being part of the plan to take down hillary.

Barack Obama

RevDisk

• friend
    • RevDisk.net
« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2016, 05:08:36 PM »

Eric Prince and I rarely see eye to eye, and I'm rather proud of how angry he is at me.

But essentially, he's not wrong about the general nature. NYPD has evidence that was the leverage for the FBI to 'reopen' the investigation. State and Justice are trying to cover for Clinton, but both candidates are kinda involved. Until recently, the candidates were very close in most regards. It's an epic excrement show.
"Rev, your picture is in my King James Bible, where Paul talks about "inventors of evil."  Yes, I know you'll take that as a compliment."  - Fistful, possibly highest compliment I've ever received.

brimic

• friends
« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2016, 06:15:42 PM »
It's an epic excrement show.
This country needs an enema.

Barack Obama

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2016, 08:18:27 PM »
No doubt.  Not just the leaders but lots of bureaucrats across the board who seem to have no problem participating in these conspiracies and witch hunts.  It seems that Trump could start with just getting rid of everyone with an Ivy League education. 

roo_ster

• Kakistocracy--It's What's For Dinner.
  • friend
  • Hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats
Re: Re: Epstein Island and the lolita express
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2016, 11:37:35 PM »
Surely the number of the culpanle does not exceed the numbernof lamp posts in nyc, dc, boston, and the rest of the eastern seaboard?
Regards,

roo_ster

“Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions.”
----G.K. Chesterton

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2016, 11:45:17 PM »

I don't, either, but I do want a bunch of undecided voters to think about it.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

AJ Dual

• friends
  • Shoe Ballistics Inc.
« Reply #44 on: November 05, 2016, 12:58:55 AM »
Now there's claims Anonymous and the NYPD are going to release something earthshaking this weekend implicating the entire Clinton circle, in underage sex crimes?

And that they recorded these crimes intentionally to form a circle of trust and mutually assured destruction on each other to ensure they all followed certain agendas and policy goals?

This is either Alt-right wish fulfillment bullshit, or the biggest scandal in American history.   [tinfoil]
I promise not to duck.

freakazoid

• friend
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2016, 02:38:06 AM »
"so I ended up getting the above because I didn't want to make a whole production of sticking something between my knees and cranking. To me, the cranking on mine is pretty effortless, at least on the coarse setting. Maybe if someone has arthritis or something, it would be more difficult for them." - Ben

"I see a rager at least once a week." - brimic

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #46 on: November 05, 2016, 08:52:35 AM »
Now there's claims Anonymous and the NYPD are going to release something earthshaking this weekend implicating the entire Clinton circle, in underage sex crimes?

And that they recorded these crimes intentionally to form a circle of trust and mutually assured destruction on each other to ensure they all followed certain agendas and policy goals?

This is either Alt-right wish fulfillment bullshit, or the biggest scandal in American history.   [tinfoil]

Even if true, the authorities will cover it up to avoid a constitutional crises (and insure their well funded retirement). The question of the week has probably been "how much is it going to cost to make this go away?"

Trump is standing on an airboat in the middle of the everglades talking about draining the swamp.

How are you going to drain the swamp when all there is, is swamp?

Ron

• friends
    • What I believe ...
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2016, 11:46:23 AM »

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2016, 12:08:24 PM »
It seems that Trump could start with just getting rid of everyone with an Ivy League education.

Or a legal degree from anywhere.

The woman and her current lawyer, Lisa Bloom, were to appear at a news conference last week, but canceled, citing threats the woman had received.
(Quoted from Ron's citation of
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/05/donald-trump-rape-accuser-drops-lawsuit-third-time-again )
Yeah, "threats."  Like advice that she would be rigorously grilled under oath about:

1.  What did you do before you went to the island?

2.  Did you know what you would be doing on the island?

3.  What do you do for a living now?

4.  Do you use any unlawful drugs?

5.  Have you ever been charged with an alcohol-related offense?

6.  Did you consume either alcohol or drugs at any time while you were on the island? (Remembering that they might not actually be illegal on the island.)

7.  Were you under the influence of either alcohol or drugs during the alleged underaged rape?

8.  Under whatever laws that were in effect on the island, were you "underage" at the time?

9.  Have you ever played, before or since the alleged rape, bondage games where you were voluntarily or "involuntarily" restrained?

10.  Counsel for the defense would like to call our next witness,  Mr. Clinton, to the stand, please?

Etc.  Yeah, I'd expect a couple of A5 objections.

Yeah facing questions like that could be "threatening," especially to a dear little innocent flower who just happened to be invited to a sex island to enjoy the cookies and milk before bedtime.

Terry, 230RN
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 01:56:05 AM by 230RN »
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

RoadKingLarry

• friends
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2016, 10:39:09 PM »

This is either Alt-right wish fulfillment bullshit, or the biggest scandal in American history.   [tinfoil]

While I seriously doubt such will happen, if it did I would giggle like a pre-teen school girl for days.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.

Samuel Adams