Author Topic: KC Chiefs Super Bowl parade shooting  (Read 1327 times)

Jim147

• friends
Re: KC Chiefs Super Bowl parade shooting
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2024, 02:20:15 PM »
I'm surprised it's stayed in the news this long since they know it wasn't a Trump voter.

With around a million people there I going to guess there were 10,000-50,000 guns in that crowd that never shot anyone.
Sometimes we carry more weight then we owe.
And sometimes goes on and on and on.

BAH-WEEP-GRAAAGHNAH WHEEP NI-NI BONG

WLJ

• friends
  • On Patrol In The Epsilon Eridani System
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2024, 03:25:10 PM »
Slap on the wrist coming right up

Two teenagers have been charged as juveniles in the Kansas City Chiefs parade shooting, despite a prosecutor previously saying they would be accused as adults.

The suspects, who remain unidentified by authorities, are charged with gun-related offenses and resisting arrest, said The Jackson County Family Court division.

'It is anticipated that additional charges are expected in the future as the investigation by the Kansas City Police Department continues,' the Office of the Juvenile Officer said in a statement.

Missouri law dictates that juvenile hearings are not open to the public.

A third juvenile initially believed to be involved has since been determined to not been connected to the shooting and was released.

Kansas City parade shooting suspects are charged as MINORS, despite prosecutor previously claiming they'd face justice as adults - meaning their identities may be kept private
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13092989/Two-minors-charged-Kansas-City-Chief-parade-shooting.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
  • Hunkered in South St. Louis, right by Route 66
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2024, 08:23:25 PM »
I'm guessing that both of the little bleeps keep saying "I know my rights!"

They may already be released - if they were in St. Louis, that would be quite likely.

They need to put 'em in general pop, and let the football fans know who they are.
Blog under construction

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2024, 08:26:20 PM »
I'm guessing that both of the little bleeps keep saying "I know my rights!"

They may already be released - if they were in St. Louis, that would be quite likely.

They need to put 'em in general pop, and let the football fans know who they are.

One of them or one of his friends reportedly has half his jaw blown off

Kansas City Chiefs parade shooting suspects are captured in heated exchange moments before gunfight killed one and injured 22 others - as teen is seen walking away clutching his bloody face
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13096129/Kansas-City-Chiefs-parade-shooting-suspects-fight-video.html
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us".
- Calvin and Hobbes

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2024, 08:38:37 PM »
Did the crips and bloods manage to organize in KC?
Blog under construction

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2024, 12:39:37 AM »
The Democratic mayor of KC, having solved the crime problem, chose to complain that the Republican Governor used a "dog whistle" by referring to the perps as "thugs." Gotta get those pronouns right, I guess.
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Hawkmoon

• friend
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2024, 12:44:19 AM »
The Democratic mayor of KC, having solved the crime problem, chose to complain that the Republican Governor used a "dog whistle" by referring to the perps as "thugs." Gotta get those pronouns right, I guess.

Yeah. "Miscreants" is SOOOO much more genteel.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
100% Politically Incorrect by Design

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2024, 01:15:22 AM »
Yeah. "Miscreants" is SOOOO much more genteel.

"Justice impacted persons"
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2024, 08:17:43 AM »

And to add to the stupidity another dem blames the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act

Missouri Democrat Offers the Dumbest Take on Kansas City Shooting Yet
https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2024/02/17/this-is-the-dumbest-take-on-kansas-city-shooting-yet-n1223864
- Calvin and Hobbes

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
  • ...shall not be allowed.
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2024, 05:08:58 PM »
Gang violence by juveniles is not domestic terrorism extremism.

It's all pre-scripted.

Case A, say this

Case B, say that

Case C, say the other thing

In all cases, anything that goes bang is an assault rifle.  Be sure to repeat those words at all opportunities.

Yep, all scripted down to the last comma.
WHATEVER YOUR DEFINITION OF "INFRINGE " IS, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DOING IT.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2024, 07:56:29 PM »
Thing is, they think that they have a strategy, and they think that it is working... Every time, however, they throw something "legal" at Trump, his approval rating goes up. That isn't the "trumper faithful." That's NEW arrivals.

They're going to try to destroy the 2nd amendment in civil courts.
Blog under construction

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #36 on: February 19, 2024, 01:50:06 PM »
Facts don't matter.  Only repetition of the Agenda Points matters.

MechAg94

• friend
« Reply #37 on: February 19, 2024, 03:43:55 PM »
Facts don't matter.  Only repetition of the Agenda Points matters.
For the leftist drones, that is true.  Not sure how well that works with others especially with alternative information sources. 

To make an Animal Farm reference, I tend to wonder if the smarter pigs retired and the sheep are running things now. 
“It is much more important to kill bad bills than to pass good ones.”  ― Calvin Coolidge

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #38 on: February 19, 2024, 09:41:54 PM »
Missouri Democrats are making a giant stink over Missouri Republicans fingering somedude who they had a picture of sitting with cops around. Turns out he was a middle-aged black guy detained, not arrested for public intoxication celebration... TV news spent about five minutes on him and his innocence, and the fact that they used some fictitious name (arabic) that keeps getting used online, and maybe 20 seconds, maybe, on two unnamed juvies who are allegedly still in custody.
Blog under construction

Perd Hapley

• Superstar of the Internet
  • friend
  • My prepositions are on/in
« Reply #39 on: February 19, 2024, 10:53:29 PM »
Missouri Democrats are making a giant stink over Missouri Republicans fingering somedude who they had a picture of sitting with cops around. Turns out he was a middle-aged black guy detained, not arrested for public intoxication celebration... TV news spent about five minutes on him and his innocence, and the fact that they used some fictitious name (arabic) that keeps getting used online, and maybe 20 seconds, maybe, on two unnamed juvies who are allegedly still in custody.

I'm guessing that's the same guy I saw a photo of in corp media reporting of the shooting. But, sure, blame Republicans...
"Doggies are angel babies!" -- my wife

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2024, 11:48:02 PM »
Heh - had to do a check engine scan on a customer car... Car reeking of ganga, of course... Shotgun passenger was sitting there, playing with a baby glock... Command voice emerged. "Put that in a holster or in the glove compartment or something!"

Damn, and they paid attention... In a loose holster, and into the glovebox...
Blog under construction

230RN

• saw it coming.
  • friend
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2024, 10:34:54 AM »
I'm guessing that's the same guy I saw a photo of in corp media reporting of the shooting. But, sure, blame Republicans...

Yep. As I said, facts don't matter.  Only repetition of the Agenda Points matters.

Repeat, repeat, repeat. If you think you personally can't be influenced by repetitive assertions, you don't know anything about advertising.  Or propaganda.

Ben

• Administrator
  • I'm an Extremist!
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2024, 11:01:32 AM »
"I'm a foolish old man that has been drawn into a wild goose chase by a harpy in trousers and a nincompoop."

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2024, 12:01:40 PM »
- Calvin and Hobbes

Angel Eyes

• Lying dog-faced pony soldier
  • friend
  • You're not diggin'
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2024, 01:56:42 PM »
"Rules for thee, not for me."
"End of quote.  Repeat the line."
  - Joe 'Ron Burgundy' Biden

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2024, 04:46:29 PM »
Two adults charged

Two adults have been charged with second-degree murder following the shooting at the Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl parade last week.

Lyndell Mays, aged 22 or 23, and Dominic Miller, aged 18 or 19, are facing charges including murder in the second degree, armed criminal action and unlawful use of a weapon.

These two individuals are not the two juveniles that had been charged with gun-related offenses and resisting arrest last week.

Prosecutors allege that Mays pulled his gun first during an argument which resulted in others pulling firearms including Miller.

At a press conference on Tuesday, prosecutor Jean Peters Baker said Miller is believed to have fired the shot that killed local DJ Lisa Lopez-Galvan.

Baker also said at the press conference that the Jackson County Prosecutors Office was 'not done yet' and that a number of other suspects who were involved in the shooting are being sought.

The two men have been hospitalized with injuries following the shooting and remain in hospital as of Tuesday, Peters Baker said.

So maybe the two juveniles didn't actually shoot anyone? Maybe?

Two adults charged with Kansas City parade shooting - but prosecutors STILL won't name juvenile gunmen already in custody
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13105917/Kansas-City-parade-shooting-suspects-charged.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2024, 07:32:13 AM »
GoFundMe set up for one but has been taken down.

The mother of a man charged with murder over the Kansas City Super Bowl parade shooting set has up a GoFundMe for him - as his sister insists he's not a monster.

Teneal Burnside set up the cash appeal for her alleged killer son Lyndell Mays, 23, complete with a photo of him seriously-ill in his hospital bed.

He was among those shot at the celebration on February 14 - and was blasted nine times. Prosecutors now say Mays was one of the two men to blame for the horrific bloodbath, although his unnamed sister insists he was just trying to protect her.

EXCLUSIVELyndell Mays is pictured for first time since being charged with murder over Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl parade shooting, as it's revealed mother set up GOFUNDME for him
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13106691/Lyndell-Mays-kansas-super-bowl-gofundme.html
- Calvin and Hobbes

WLJ

• friends
« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2024, 08:50:12 AM »
But wait there's more

Mays is accused of firing first. Miller is accused of firing afterward. An autopsy indicated the bullet that killed Lisa Lopez-Galvan came from “the firearm Miller acknowledged possessing and firing.”

The gun Miller possessed was a Taurus G3 9mm.
https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2024/02/21/two-adults-now-charged-in-kansas-city-shooting-n1223901

Still haven't seen evidence the AR was ever fired

Two Adults Now Charged in Kansas City Shooting
https://bearingarms.com/tomknighton/2024/02/21/two-adults-now-charged-in-kansas-city-shooting-n1223901

- Calvin and Hobbes

MillCreek

• Skippy The Wonder Dog
  • friend
  • APS Risk Manager
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2024, 09:02:03 AM »
And people say Taurus semi-autos are unreliable.

Quote from: Angel Eyes on August 09, 2018, 01:56:15 AM
You are one lousy risk manager.

Bogie

• friend
    • Third Rate Pundit
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2024, 12:44:24 PM »
If KC is anything like the STL, there were a few dozen folks in the crowd with Man Purses with glocks and stendos... Or HiPoints... Or whatever... And a few fashionable messenger bags with short-barrel ARs... And likely some long guns. Gotta love those baggy pants...

I've actually told a customer at work "Dude, get a belt, get a holster, and something smaller."
Blog under construction