Main Forums > Politics

NFL going full Kaepernick

<< < (7/8) > >>

MechAg94:
I stopped paying attention to the NFL a year or two ago almost completely.  This is probably the first year that I never had any temptation at all to watch.  There was a time when I was younger that I could name the 3-deep line up for my team.  I liked watching the backups play in the 2nd half of pre-season games.  No more.

WLJ:

--- Quote from: Hawkmoon on September 06, 2021, 08:13:26 PM ---"NFL" ?? ??

Nautical Fishing League?

Nebish Fraternity Losers?

Nicely Finished Lasagna?

What is this "NFL" of which you speak? Is game?

--- End quote ---

Neon Flaming Liberals

dogmush:
I figure if I didn't go back to football last year with all the Bucs excitement, I've kicked it for good.  For a while after I decided to not support them, stories of their idiocy would still annoy me, but now I'm genuinely ambivalent.

Useless people doing useless things.  I'd rather go to the range.

Ben:

--- Quote from: dogmush on September 07, 2021, 09:46:17 AM ---
Useless people doing useless things.  I'd rather go to the range.

--- End quote ---

That range of yours is a way better, and much more fun, use of your time. Similarly, it is a major reason why I have never been into watching all these millionaires on the TV. There is so much more fun stuff, including sports related (and defensive training can certainly be a "sport") stuff I can be doing. I'd much rather go to the range, or go fishing, or take a cool hike. Or heck, just spend the couple of hours one of these matches run and do a good workout. Better for both body and mind.

I have always preferred to do a sport rather than watch someone else doing a sport.

Angel Eyes:

--- Quote from: Pb on September 05, 2021, 09:48:24 AM ---How about "It's OK to be white?"   :lol:

--- End quote ---

Or  "Don't murder your ex-wife"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version